Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

Dekana

Explorer
Jax, who is walking close to his metal bodyguard as usual, lets out a "YELP!" in sheer terror. He raises his hands as if to say "stop" and starts backing away from the wereforged.

"Wait, don't eat me! We're friends! ... Well, not friends, but packmates. Remember all the times we protected each other?" Jax starts speaking more desperately when he doesn't think his words are getting through. "How will you be awesome if you kill your friends?!"

Luinnar

First Post
At first the small wolf pups bark happily in conjunction with the barking of Sir ExSixTen. Soon however their mood turns to terror as the Warforged morphs into his wolfish form. Yelping, they scamper away into the woods nearby.

GM: Sir ExSixTen was bitten by a wolfwere and infected with wolfwere lycanthropy at the farm encounter (Jax was bit too but he succeeded his secret endurance save, while Sir ExSixTen really wanted to be a dog and rolled two 1s in a row). Now it is noon and a new moon, thus bringing out his latent wolfwere nature. Your job is to subdue the Forgedwere before he infects everyone, not to mention the eating part.

Despite usual PBP rules, this will be a PVP battle. I'll update every turn, but Iron Sky will be running him.

Please roll initiative, Sir ExSixTen gets a surprise round if Dorn fails his perception check (DC 18), since Dorn knew about the curse from asking the priest at the temple of Pelor.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
<DEFINE: FRIEND - ACCESSING ALTERNATE WOLFOID DEFINITIONS AT ADDRESS b1t3-w00f. FRIEND(N): A WORD SPOKEN BY THE WEAK DESIRING TO BE CONSUMED BY THE RAVAGING WOLF-DOOM.>

RAWR. AROO. AROO. <COMMENCE BITING-ALGORITHMS>

OOC: Initiative: 18. Restful Bedroll THP: 5

I'm assuming my statblock below should be your eyes only @Luinnar ?

Also, I'm assuming it would go in this order: People who can act in the surprise round that beat my initiative, then me in the surprise round, then everyone who beat my initiative in the first round, then me, then the usual back-and-forth?

[sblock=Cur Exsixten's Statblock... Luinnar's eyes only][sblock=Seriously, his eyes only(well, and mine)]Cur Exsixten, Male Wereforged Solo Soldier 9
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 32, Fort:29, Reflex:25, Will:25 -- Speed:7
HP:500/500, Bloodied:250, Surge Value:62, Surges left:14/14, Regen 10
Initiative +10, Action Points: 2

Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Come and Get It, Guardian's Counter, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind, Comeback Strike, Rain of Steel, Victorious Surge, Boundless Endurance, Unyielding Avalanche, Boulder Charge
Hybrid Powers: Rejuvenating Pounce, Bloody Path, Thunderfury Rage
Items: Delver's Light, Potion of Healing x 1, Potion of Resistance x 1, Amulet of Life, Dwarven Thrower, Restful Bedroll, Dwarven Armor

MBA
: +15(+17 OA) vs. AC, 2d12+10 damage and enemy movement is stopped(OA) and Sir Exsixten gains 5 temporary hitpoints.
RBA: 6/12, +14 vs AC, 2d12+7 damage.

Notes: *Enemies hit take cumulative -1 to AC(save ends). *Gain 5 THP on healing surge. *Reroll the first 1 on damage rolls. *+2 damage with THP. *+2 damage vs bloodied enemies.[/sblock][/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Dorn passed the perception check, so no surprise round. Also this is the only PVP encounter in the adventure.

The round is like this:

1. Brenn, Dorn, Jax
2. Cur ExSixTen
3. GM update.
3. Brenn, Dorn, Jax, Quagmire, Andras.
4. Cur ExSixTen
5. GM update
etc.

The sblock is for Luinnar/Iron Sky only (I also edited it a little and added a couple things :))

Brenn, Dorn, Jax up.

[sblock=Combatants]
Cur Exsixten:
AC: 32, Fort:29, Reflex:25, Will:25
HP:5+500/500, Bloodied:250

Jax:79/79

Dorn:83/83

Andras:66/66

Brenn:65/65

Quagmire:71/71
[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]
The areas covered by large rocks is difficult terrain.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Cur Exsixten's Statblock... Luinnar's eyes only][sblock=Seriously, his eyes only(well, and mine)]Cur Exsixten, Male Wereforged Solo Soldier 9
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 32, Fort:29, Reflex:25, Will:25 -- Speed:7
HP:5+500/500, Bloodied:250, Surge Value:62, Surges left:14/14, Regen 10
Initiative +10, Action Points: 2
+5 to saving throws

Hybrid Form Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Come and Get It, Guardian's Counter, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind, Comeback Strike, Rain of Steel, Victorious Surge, Boundless Endurance, Unyielding Avalanche, Boulder Charge

Wolf Form Powers
: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge Second Wind, Rejuvenating Pounce, Bloody Path, Thunderfury Rage
Wolf Form Special:May shift as a minor action.

May shapechange to hybrid/wolf form as a minor action. Also remember your attacks do +1[w] and you have a +5 hit bonus.

Items: Delver's Light, Potion of Healing x 1, Potion of Resistance x 1, Amulet of Life, Dwarven Thrower, Restful Bedroll, Dwarven Armor

MBA
: +20(+22 OA) vs. AC, 2d12+10 damage and enemy movement is stopped(OA) and Sir Exsixten gains 5 temporary hitpoints.
RBA: 6/12, +14 vs AC, 2d12+7 damage.

Notes: *Enemies hit take cumulative -1 to AC(save ends). *Gain 5 THP on healing surge. *Reroll the first 1 on damage rolls. *+2 damage with THP. *+2 damage vs bloodied enemies.[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Iron Sky only]
Remember the party gets bonus xp for each unique party member you "bite" and knock out. :)
[/sblock]

Attachments

• thepartwherehekillsyou1.jpg
    thepartwherehekillsyou1.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 60

Remove ads