[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco rolls himself to standing, dusting his bloody tunic off.
"Ha! They'd rather bury themselves then face us!"

Rocco levels up...

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], Rocco comes at 26002XP, 2 XP over paragon level limit. Should I wait with paragon leveling and level up only for 10th level? Or I can get more badass :) and take paragon path?

dimsdale

First Post
@dimsdale , Rocco comes at 26002XP, 2 XP over paragon level limit. Should I wait with paragon leveling and level up only for 10th level? Or I can get more badass :) and take paragon path?

ooc: I suggest you go the badass path stout dwarf :)

ooc: At least 4 of you are leveling up. Let me know when you are ready to continue. Please list an updated statblock.

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC:
Halleck is L11 now, but I recently had to let my D&DI account expire. So I need some help.

Can anyone print me a PDF of the character sheet from character builder if I send you my CB file?

Thanks,
T

dimsdale

First Post
OOC:
Halleck is L11 now, but I recently had to let my D&DI account expire. So I need some help.

Can anyone print me a PDF of the character sheet from character builder if I send you my CB file?

Thanks,
T

[MENTION=85539]Tenchuu[/MENTION] I can do that. Please tell me step by step what I have to do though. Thanks.

As the rune priest puts the ring on his finger, a surge of power energy blasts through the goliath causing his eyes and mouth open wide. He drops his weapon and spreads his arms and handout outward as he looks up. In an instant his skill turns a deep dark red. Bright yellow runes burn into his body on his face, arms, chest and legs. He begins to tremble. He then takes in a deep breath and bellows a deep roar. At the end of his breath, he collapses to the floor. The runes and colors disappear, all except two marks on his right forearm and one strange rune on his forehead.

[sblock=Rocco]
You recognize the rune on Vimak's forehead to be a symbol that members of your own race refer to as the earlth. What powers this rune holds for Vimak, you have no idea. (This is all part of Vimak's path transition)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Walking Dad]
The dwarven rune of the earth on Vimak's forehead is permanent as requested by you

The two marks are temporary.
Mark number 1 is a rune of destruction enhancer: +2 bonus added to benefit of rune of destruction power used in an attack
Mark number 2 is a rune of protection enhancer: +2 bonus added to benefit of rune of protection power used in an action.
[/sblock]

Below is a summary of who has the orbs and what powers the gave you
(pending: also tomorrow: I'm tired :))

ooc: This is a good time to work on your CS as now 5 out of 7 are leveling. Looks like I'm going to have to up grade the stats of the dreaded black dragon that soon the heroes will finally get the chance to encounter.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=dimsdale]Would you allow me to take the Earthforger theme (Heroes of Elemental Chaos) for Vimak? I'm not sure when it will be officially allowed in L4W, but one only need an official improvement once you change your DM. If yes, please also add the dwarven rune for earth to appear on Vimak's forehead.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=dimsdale]Would you allow me to take the Earthforger theme (Heroes of Elemental Chaos) for Vimak? I'm not sure when it will be officially allowed in L4W, but one only need an official improvement once you change your DM. If yes, please also add the dwarven rune for earth to appear on Vimak's forehead.[/sblock]

ooc: Go for it. I'll change the last post to reflect that.

Remove ads