• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Cough. Reminder that you left Skalisss to guard the other passage....

As the paladin guards the rear flank, a large centipede comes close to get a closer look at the corpses. It quickly retreats the way it came after sensing the presence of the dragonborn and detecting the vibrations given off by the battle and subsequent blast. Skalisss actually feels a tremor and gush of air blow past his on his back. One more scan be the paladin yields no immediate threats in this room. Skalisss does here noices from the room the party entered, the same room that was the source of the blast.

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 10

OOC: Character sheet is updated

Edit: Forgot Stone Panoply in the summary. Now added.

[sblock=ooc]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 17 Insight: 22 Normal Vision
AC 26 Fortitude 22 Reflex 20 Will 22
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 75 / 75 Bloodied: 37
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge:18 Surges per day: 11 / 11
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Stone Panoply, Walk it Off, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed, Word of Befuddlement, Protective Scroll
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light, Rune of Shielding, Dread Halberd

Condition:

[sblock=Non active]
WoD (Destruction)
W3 gains vulnerability all 2 (but 5 vs OAs) until next round

RUNESTATE: DESTRUCTION
- allies gain +1 to attacks vs enemies adjacent to Vimak (B1)

Battle Wrath
Vimak deals 4 extra damage to enemies who hit him in the previous round.

Runestate (Protection)
adjacent allies have resist all 2

[/sblock]
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], Nementah is leveled up. There is small issue with my rhythm blade bracers which INCREASE EXISTING shield bonus instead of granting +1 which means I need another blade (shielding blade) to grant it...so if you'd be so kind to provide a dagger or sickle with such (dagger prefered) or spear that can grant shield bonus, I'd be much obliged.

Also, any suggestions as to how to 'dress up' Sidhe house guard from Relkaths domain (fey humanoid) - wood woad maybe? another wilden?

Last edited:

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss turns from the quiet corridor and follows the others in the direction of the blast.

"I'll bet Rocco got them all into trouble, again..." he says to himself.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco is updated. I will create stat block a bit later...

Summary: +3 to hit; +13 hp; +1 damage; +2 AC; +3 Fort; +2 Ref; Dodge Giants; Marked Scourge, extra free action attacks :)

EVERYONE: once we encounter the dragon, if you can debuff it with encounter and at-wills, I would use Bone Crusher to get it weapon vulnerability 10 TENT...then we can pile all extra goodness on it with heaps of damage...also, if you have the ability to grant attacks on that round... :grin:

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
[MENTION=85539]Tenchuu[/MENTION] let me know if you got Halleck's CS. I sent them today.

ooc: Everyone, we'll be starting up again soon.

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: maybe someone already asked, and I missed it. Is this a short rest or an extended rest?

extended rest

OOC: we'll start up again in a couple days, giving everyone a chance to make the finishing touches on their CS.

[MENTION=85539]Tenchuu[/MENTION] Remember, Halleck has a dark red orb with runes flickering a bright yellow, then vanishing without a trace, only to reappear at a different location on the orb. Do you wish to pick it up and place it on the shield?

Remove ads