Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
Jax looks to the man. "We'll take him!"
Just make sure he does not kill anyone that does not deserve it.

Any other questions about the mission?
he says turning to the Sorcerer.

[sblock=ooc]
Yeah I prefer you don't try to kill each other. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

nerdytenor

First Post
Just make sure he does not kill anyone that does not deserve it.

Any other questions about the mission?
he says turning to the Sorcerer.

"Not at the moment," Dorn replies. "Delivering a package sounds easy enough. What could possibly go wrong?" If the half orc intends any irony, he is hiding it well.

Jax and Ingot both notice Dorn's voice is a little boomier than usual, and his hair has lost its flame-red color (Wild Soul for the day - thunder)

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 5
Passive Perception 11, Passive Insight 11
AC 19, Fort 14, Reflex 17, Will 19 (base defenses)
HP 42/42 Bloodied 21 Surge Value 10, Surges 7/7
Speed 6, Initiative +9
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
Wild Soul: thunder (Resist 5 thunder and ignore first 5 thunder resistance)

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
Ice Dragon's Teeth
Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Goblin Stompers
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Ice Javelins
Moon and the Stars
Deep Shroud
Deathstalker Dagger
Repulsion Leather Armor

2x potion of healing
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Ingot turns to greet Dorn when the sorcerer arrives. "Dorn, welcome! It seems Jax has already found us a new mission." Focused on Dorn, it mostly misses the sudden explosion of violence, only turning around at the bright flash of light followed by the "thud" of RAM TIGER hitting the floor. "Er... is everyone all right?"

"I am ready to leave immediately... shall we wait for RAM TIGER to finish his nap?"

[sblock=pvp, etc.]No worries here... I didn't read that as "serious" combat. It was pretty amusing actually.[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=ooc]If there are no other questions, I'll finish up the briefing.[/sblock]

[sblock=Unconcious]I AM UNCONCIOUS, I HAVE NO SAY IN THE MATTER.
________/

edit: Yessssss, gnoll status reached! No one give me anymore xp![/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Dorn/Ingot portrait]
Do you have a portrait for Dorn I can use for maps?

If not I found this. Kind of looks like a spellcaster.

Do you have one for Ingot ryryguy?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
I believe that concludes our business. The man says. Out of a pouch at his side he takes out five bags of gold and tosses them to everyone at the table (one on top of RAM TIGER) and five parcels of food. He also hands Kasha a the map that he showed them and a compass. Last, he gives Ingot a small package wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. On it is written "To: Louise d'Cann."

I wish you good luck on your mission, and will contact you on your return, he says and sweeps out of the tavern.

[sblock=treasure!]
Everyone Receives: 50 GP and enough rations to get to the town and back (you don't have to record the food).

Kasha Receives: Map of Sojourn and the surrounding islands, compass (she is going to be sailing the boat)

Ingot Receives: Small package (quest item).
[/sblock]

[sblock=healing]
Ingot can take any number of short rests to get back your encounter healing powers and heal RAM TIGER[/sblock]

[sblock=leveled up]
Is everyone finished leveling up their character, or do you need more time? :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads