Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

Antithetist

First Post
"Neat!" Kasha exclaims happily as she takes the map and compass. "Don't worry fellas, you'll be safe in the hands of Cap'n Kasha!" She turns the map around in her hands a few times, squinting and turning her head as her face falls. "Which way's up on this thing?"

[sblock=OOC]Kasha's all levelled and ready to go.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Portrait/Level Up]I don't have a portrait specifically for Ingot, but you could use my enworld avatar I suppose. Also Ingot is leveled and ready to go.[/sblock]

Ingot helpfully helps Kasha to orient the map. "Here you go," it says cheerfully.

"Well, let's be off!"

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Go ahead and make any last minute purchases if there is anything you need (I know 50 gp is not a lot, but who knows ;))

What are the characters going to do about RAM TIGER?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Jax opens up his pouch and quickly gauges the number of coins in it. Afterwards, he lets out a cheer!

"Hah! This is just enough!" He closes up his bag and looks up to the others. "I want to buy something. I'll meet up with you all soon!"

Jax heads out the tavern door, stopping only long enough to take a nervous look at RAM TIGER. Yeah, I'm sure it's for the best that he joins us he thinks, still trying to convince himself.

[sblock=shopping]Jax purchases a Rhythm Blade Dagger, from Adventurer's Vault 2. He'll wield it in his off-hand for a +1 shield bonus to AC and Reflex.

851gp - 680gp = 171gp remaining.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Perhaps it was the smell of food that was thrown on him, or perhaps it was the smell of the gold; but Ram tiger stirs and opens his eyes. The last thing you can remember is a bright flash and stabbing pain. Though bruised, battered and a little bloody, you seems to be mostly unharmed.

[sblock=ooc]
RAM TIGER has 1 HP, you can spend any number of healing surges to gain back HP and take a short rest if you need too.[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
RAM TIGER unsteadily gets to his feet and notices the bag of gold clink to the floor. He picks it up, puts it in one of his bags and drunkenly stumbles after the rest of the party, the past few minutes already forgotten.

4 SURGES TO GET BACK TO FULL HP, I GUESS.
_______/

[sblock=Statblocks]RAM TIGER, Male Gnoll Fighter 1

Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 12

AC: 19, Fort:19, Reflex:15, Will:12 -- Speed:7

HP:40/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:7/11

Initiative +4, Action Points: 1

Powers: Grappling Strike, Cleave, Combat Challenge, Takedown Attack, Ferocious Charge, Forceful Drag, Second Wind, Seize and Stab

Opportunity Attack: +10 vs. AC; 1d6+5 damage, and the target is grabbed, marked and ends their movement for that action.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
By the directions given to them by the man, the party soon find their way to the docks and the ship promised them. It is a small sail boat, nothing large, elegant or fancy, but big enough to be comfortable enough and seaworthy looking. As Jax catchers up from last minute shopping, a breeze blows through the area. Favorable winds drifts towards their destination and there is not a cloud in sight; fine weather for sailing. Perhaps it is time to set sail and for Kasha and RAM TIGER to show their promised seamanship.

[sblock=ooc]
Anyone need any more time? If not I'll post again tomorrow when you will set sail![/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
"RAM TIGER, I will be glad to help repair you," Ingot says. It seems to have realized there is a communication barrier, and continues more slowly. "Um, I will make you feel good. Less hurt."

[sblock=healing]RAM TIGER can use healing words from Ingot for an extra 1d6+4 per surge... as many as needed, we have time for multiple rests right?[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
"RAM TIGER, I will be glad to help repair you," Ingot says. It seems to have realized there is a communication barrier, and continues more slowly. "Um, I will make you feel good. Less hurt."

[sblock=healing]RAM TIGER can use healing words from Ingot for an extra 1d6+4 per surge... as many as needed, we have time for multiple rests right?[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
Multiple short rests are fine :)[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Three Rolls]Three rolls, let's see what happens (1d6+4=5, 1d6+4=6, 1d6+4=6)

So... The first two rolls put me at 32 using two surges, so I'll go ahead and top off myself with a third.[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblocks]RAM TIGER, Male Gnoll Fighter 1

Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 12

AC: 19, Fort:19, Reflex:15, Will:12 -- Speed:7

HP:40/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:8/11

Initiative +4, Action Points: 1

Powers: Grappling Strike, Cleave, Combat Challenge, Takedown Attack, Ferocious Charge, Forceful Drag, Second Wind, Seize and Stab

Opportunity Attack: +10 vs. AC; 1d6+5 damage, and the target is grabbed, marked and ends their movement for that action.[/sblock]

Remove ads