Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Where does everyone want to go from here? Would you rather explore the area first, or head to the town? If the latter, the swamp via the raft looks like the fastest way.[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Where does everyone want to go from here? Would you rather explore the area first, or head to the town? If the latter, the swamp via the raft looks like the fastest way.[/sblock]

If RAM TIGER tries to eat a crocodile, will that initiate combat?

Luinnar

First Post
If RAM TIGER tries to eat a crocodile, will that initiate combat?
[sblock=ooc]
As long as they are medium size crocs just roll an attack roll 13 vs AC and if you hit you will kill it before it attacks you. If you miss take 4 damage and just roll again.

I won't force you into combat rounds unless you try to eat something big or dangerous. So go ahead and eat all the regular wildlife on the Island if you want ;)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry for absence... I had in-laws in town over the weekend, couldn't find any time to post. And then couldn't get through to ENWorld yesterday. It still seems kind of slow.

Busy at work now but I'll post more later tonight.[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
When the rest of the party eventually decides to board the raft, they will find RAM TIGER next to it covered in mud dragging a freshly killed crocodile out of the water with his jaws.

GRAPPLING STRIKE
________/

ryryguy

First Post
Ingot remains calm during the voyage, scanning the horizon quietly. It takes the abrupt storm and subsequent grounding of the ship in stride. It helps drag the ship further up on the beach.

"I sense... something here, friends," Dorn says in a faraway voice. "Unfortunately, I can't tell what it is or where it is coming from. Bah."

"Perhaps we should explore our current environs. Would someone like to lead an expedition? Perhaps a bit of exercise will loose some of the moisture from my body."

"Hmmm... let me try." The warforged's eyelights dim slightly. "Yes... there is something there, isn't there?"

[sblock=Arcana]Arcana (1d20+8=21) Better... not sure if it's good enough though.[/sblock]

Its concentration is broken by the return of the gnoll. "Hmm. RAM TIGER... what are you doing with that creature?"

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Ingot]
Ingot senses something powerful coming from the direction of the ocean, but not the ocean itself. It is something dark and supernatural... This is not magic you have ever ran across in this world, arcane, divine, psionic, or primal... it feels like the power of shadow... but you are sure you are not in the Shadowfell. It blankets the whole area around the way your boat came in. You cannot divine the purpose of it, but whatever danger it posed, if any, you are away from it now.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
While Ingot is concentrating on feeling the powerful energy nearby and RAM TIGER is eating...something, Dorn decides to take a stroll to see what he can find nearby.

[sblock=Dorn]
OOC: Since it was your idea I thought your character might as well have a little stroll ;)

After your turn the corner on the beech you find the remains of a campsite. This spot was obcured prevously from your view by the trees. You find humanoid footprints of various sizes, hoofprints and wheel tracks.

[sblock=Nature or Perception 17]
You can tell from the tracks and the state of the fire that the campsite is not more then a day old. Whoever was here might not be far away. away,[/sblock]

OOC: Are you going to explore more or head back to the party? :)
[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn returns fairly quickly from his exploratory tour of the area.

"Friends! I have found something. There is an abandoned campsite just around the way there. Footprints... humanoid... relatively fresh."

// Nature 17

Remove ads