• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Food of the Gods (DM: ryryguy, Judge: renau1g)

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I would be ok with the change because it doesn't affect anything that Papolstaanas would have done, but I do sympathize with Mezegis's objections, and so I'm certainly willing to play the encounter as is, even though it's going to be a very tough one.[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm unconscious and therefore don't have an opinion.

Actually, I'm another who's fine either way. I had to retcon something in A Fish Story. Luckily it was something that someone noticed before it actually affected anything,[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

I'm torn on this decision.

It would make it easier to get to Kaey... but since when has easy been the norm? It honestly doesn't effect Jynxx's next move since he is dead set on crossing the bridge to get to her... even if he has to be with the "pointy fish."

[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ok, it seems like people are leaning towards not changing the gap. Courageous! But hopefully not foolhardy ;)

(There will definitely be bonus XP due to the difficulty of the setup.)

Still need Cillani's move, then I think we can update.[/sblock]

Charm

First Post
Cillani took a deep breath and nodded to Jynxx. "Done Brother dear. Angel go below and attack closest enemy." The Angel nods and flies beneath the bridge.

[sblock=Actions]
Gains 5 hp thanks to Jynxx.
Slid to j2 then moved to j5.
Save vs Poison (1d20=20)

Vanguard's lightning J13-14/I13-14: Attack and damage vs Dwarf H (1d20+4, 1d6+4=[12, 4], [4, 4]) & Attack and damage vs Pale Man (1d20+4, 1d6+4=[12, 4], [1, 4]) ( ok Ozy just reminded me that you only roll damage once on area effect stuff so please ignore pale man's damage *sweat* )

Angel moves below bridge to I3. attack and damage vs Club E (1d20+4, 1d8+4=[11, 4], [6, 4]) [/sblock]

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Charm]Cillani needs to use a standard action for the angel to attack. So since she's already using a standard action for Vanguard Lightning, she'll need to spend an action point for the angel to attack too.

I don't remember off hand if Cillani still has an action point to spend but I think so? Unless I hear differently (or she doesn't have an action point) I'll assume that you're spending it for the angel's attack.[/sblock]

Charm

First Post
[sblock=DM]
No Action point left I used it already back at the first fight I believe. Bah I figured since he was summoned he'd get a standard action too, silly me getting it confused with 3.5 :D I guess Angel only attacks :D I'll edit my post. :D [/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
[sblock=OOC/Charm]You did use it in the first fight, but since we reached a milestone after the 2nd fight, we all got one back. So you do indeed have an Action Point to spend if you want to keep your lightning.[/sblock]

Remove ads