Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
With the craft point system, wasn't sure what I needed, it sort of changes everything. I thought it took 1 day per item, and purchasing the tools was one of the costs I think I listed.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin will rest most of the time they are in town, to help heal his wounds. The only strain he puts on himself will be to see his weapons get silvered and make sure Razh stays out of trouble. He'll drink nothing stronger than watered-down wine.

"I'd say we sell the rapiers. They're of good quality and should fetch a good price. We could use the money for inns, foods, bribes and whatever we need for this enterprise. It is well-known that we halflings have a nose for good deals, so I propose myself as treasurer."

OOC: I don't mind keeping track of party treasure on my character sheet. Just as long it doesn't mean I'm the one carrying all of it.

Manzanita

First Post
I'll assign XPs for time spent adventuring. It would be great if you could track treasure, rln. I know you did get some stuff from the lycanthropes. It looks like two PCs went up a level thus far. Be sure you get your CS approved. Assume there is sufficient time in Allimon to heal fully, practice & rest enough to go up your level, recover you spells, and buy what you will. Once everyone is ready, we'll continue.

Combat XPs in post 511.

XP for time spent. 2.75 months
XPs for Zaeryl, Juliana & Vargo 138 XP
XPs for Almayce 275 XP
XPs for Rasereit & Ogrin. 325 XP

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: Manzanita, if you still need a judge, I can do it for you. As for the amount of time it takes to Craft something using the Core RAW, it is dependent on the Craftsman's skill and the Cost of the item. You will, in all probability, not be crafting them in merely two days unless you are making cheap, non-masterwork weapons.

Bront

The man with the probe
OO: I thought it was one day for craft points, but Instantanious is fine too. I'll add them to the sheet :)

Remove ads