[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Did he mean *behind* the falls? ask Georg of everyone and no one.

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Thunderstaff (if an enemy moves within 2 squares), Shield (if AC/Ref hit by less than 4), Staff of Defense (if any defense hit by less than 4)
Init: +4 Speed: 5 Perception:15 Insight: 20
AC: 21 NAD:21/21/22
HP: 60/60 Surges: 10/10 Surge Value: 15 AP: 0
Languages: Common (Allarian), Dwarven
Str:8 Dex:13 Wis:16 Con:18 Int:19 Cha:10

Powers:
At Will: Winged Horde, Thunderwave, Cantrips
Encounter: Boots of Rapid Motion, Burning Hands, Fire Burst, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Shield, Staff of Defense
Daily: Amulet of Elegy, Book of Undeniable Fire, Boots of Rapid Motion, Cloak of Resistance, Fire Shield, Staff of Fiery Might, Sleep, Thunderstaff, Wall of Fire

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Precision: The chasm is a large hole, around 10 meters wide and going down for over 100 meters deep. The trail goes down in the hole. It spiral down into the chasm. The river turn into a fall that goes down in the middle of the hole, but that far into the hole, you are getting wet as half the water finish on the walls, the remaining falling deeper into the hole.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
When Incarnation comes out of his trance, the hellfire along his plating dims a moment before returning to its strength.

The Five were here. A... memory? The warforged is unsure. The water blocks the portal. Burning it away is required. Join with me, Georg. With that, Incarnation begins to call heat to boil away the moisture.
OOC: I assume at will fire-powers will do, or an Arcana check?

Velmont

First Post
As Georg and Incarnation use fire spells to heat the water and dry the wall, a faint green glow start to shine. The blur slowly transform into a portal that lead into a forest. A thin sheet of snow seems to cover the forest ground.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As the portal opens, Incarnation speaks, though there is an odd echo in the enclosed space. Make it fast, the water will condensate soon and disrupt the portal again.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek glances at his companions, a twinkle in his eye this time. "Once more into the breach we go," he says as he steps through the portal, a smile on his face from the company of friends.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg steps through the portal with flames still emanating from his hands. Indeed, hurry.

OOC: Actually have not fire at-wills, but give me a short rest on the other side.

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Thunderstaff (if an enemy moves within 2 squares), Shield (if AC/Ref hit by less than 4), Staff of Defense (if any defense hit by less than 4)
Init: +4 Speed: 5 Perception:15 Insight: 20
AC: 21 NAD:21/21/22
HP: 60/60 Surges: 10/10 Surge Value: 15 AP: 0
Languages: Common (Allarian), Dwarven
Str:8 Dex:13 Wis:16 Con:18 Int:19 Cha:10

Powers:
At Will: Winged Horde, Thunderwave, Cantrips
Encounter: Boots of Rapid Motion, Burning Hands, Fire Burst, Fire Shroud, Second Wind, Shield, Staff of Defense
Daily: Amulet of Elegy, Book of Undeniable Fire, Boots of Rapid Motion, Cloak of Resistance, Fire Shield, Staff of Fiery Might, Sleep, Thunderstaff, Wall of Fire

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"I am right behind you elf" Sigarr states as he leaps through, uncomfortable with the magic, but having little choice.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''I am realizing something; I am a city dwarf, through and through. I don't like water. I don't like climbing. I don't even like cave crawling like any half way normal dwarf. I think I need to find some kind of pub of holding magic device that I can be stowed in in between fights. That way I can chill in between badguys, drinking that new Malted Way Stout* and wait for you to pull me from the pub of holding when you need the best healer in Daunton - Not kidding, I think I really might be.''

Hadrak braces himself and moves forward with the group.

OOC: La Voie Maltée (Malted Way, a play on the Milky Way that sounds better in french) brews a stout (La Criminelle) that just might be one of the very best stout in the world. Not kidding. I just discovered it. It's also 10% alcohol and sold in 500ml format (more than a pint) which might explain why I feel the need to share that information, having just drank my forst bottle. ;) Anyway, if you like stouts and have access to Quebec's beer, that one is a keeper.

Nebten

First Post
As the arcanists observe and open the the portal, Dane releases a groan of relief while standing under the waterfall. To those with eagle eyes can see a brief flash of yellow taint the churning waters.

"Ahhh, been waiting all trip to do that."

Dane draws out his axe but puts his shield arm around Hadrak as they walk toward the portal.

"After saving the lands, think of all the songs sung and drinks bought in your name. Ye can rest when ya' die. Har-har-har!"

Remove ads