[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Velmont

First Post
The group cross the portal. They are hit by the contrast, between the hot and damp air of the cave and the cold and dry air of the forest.

The group appear in a small glade where stand a dolmen. The portal is within the dolmen, but a minute after the group have cross it, it disappear. From the glade a small trail lead into the forest. From the indication they got, they most follow that trail up to the coast to meet with the nearest village.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek glances over his shoulder as the portal flashes closed. "Hmm. That could make a return trip ... trickier."

The elf shivers once in the sudden cold and turns back to the trail leading away from the portal. After taking stock of their surroundings, ensuring that no one is lying in wait here (which wouldn't surprise Raiyek after his experience with the Jadites), he heads out along the trail.

johnmeier1

Explorer
I know you are not familiar with my new magicks, Raiyek, but I can make a portal from anywhere TO the Warden's Grove or Daunton with 10 minutes and what's in this pack

renau1g

First Post
Sigarr is about to follow the elf when he hears the dwarf's words and stops dead in his tracks, turning his grizzled countenance on Georg.

"You can make portals...Georg right? So you can make a magick portal like this? Could you make one to the lands of the fey?" the barbarian asks intently.

Nebten

First Post
Wha' pack ya talkin' about Georg? Anyways, lets get the flask passin' around. Spirits warm da blood, ya know!

Dane strokes the standing-stone with his off hand then wipes his fingers on his breeches. He then readies his shield and makes his way toward the front of the group as they head up the trail head.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Oh ... well then nevermind!" he replies to Georg, smiling. "I knew there was a reason I helped buy those supplies for you, heh."

"I'm sure Georg would have mentioned if we could have helped you in such a concrete way, Sigarr. However, I suppose we've just shown how much I know about Georg's new powers."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation's flames seem a bit muted in the cold environs. He follows with the others, addressing the goliath. Magic to pierce the veil of the world is not so simple, child of the North. Georg's magics will not take you to the realm of the fey.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg nods in agreement with Incarnation then ignores the half-giant. Just the same pack I started with all those months ago remarks the dwarven wizard.

OOC: No bag of holding yet[/]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Well, Dane said he would lead the way. That leaves Raiyek, Incarnation, Georg, Hadrak, and Sigarr.

Interestingly enough, most of us are pretty similar defense-wise ... a symptom of the defenders being the lowest level of the party, I guess. :) Hadrak and Raiyek clearly have the highest Perception scores, though.

I'd like to go 2nd behind Dane, to hopefully see any danger before we run into it, unless the party would rather have me at the back. Sigarr and Incarnation are both pretty tough, and could maybe serve as a rear-guard?[/sblock]

Remove ads