Adventure Path - The Shackled City

Dragon-Slayer

First Post
rycanada said:
[OOC: Kalte was really going to continue using the shortform regardless of the outcome of the roll... :D ... He can't remember Demetrius' name, though, so he hasn't figured out how he's going to maul it. OOC Lament: Oh, had I only pushed down the wisdom to get a 12 int!]...

[OOC:Not like I am trying to help you mangle the little scoundrel's name, but the last post on the previous page the gnome does squeak out his full name, I think you could reasonably use that. It was the original post in which Demetrius was offering his services.]

shilsen

Adventurer
rycanada said:
[OOC: Kalte was really going to continue using the shortform regardless of the outcome of the roll... :D ... He can't remember Demetrius' name, though, so he hasn't figured out how he's going to maul it. OOC Lament: Oh, had I only pushed down the wisdom to get a 12 int!]...

OOC: I say you just call him Dim ;)

Last edited:

Ry

Explorer
[OOC: Helloooooo-oooo!

Well, that didn't work.

Well, to keep the thread alive... let's talk about glaive wielders!
Anyway, have you ever noticed how exciting 2-weapon fighting can be if you combine it with Monkey Grip, Cleave, a glaive in one hand, and a light non-reach weapon in the other? Funny things happen - you threaten both 5' and 10'... but the big question is how Cleave works.

Do you guys know of any exotic weapons that threaten both 5' and 10' away?]

Kalte listens really intently.

shilsen

Adventurer
rycanada said:
[OOC: Helloooooo-oooo!

Well, that didn't work.

Well, to keep the thread alive... let's talk about glaive wielders!
Anyway, have you ever noticed how exciting 2-weapon fighting can be if you combine it with Monkey Grip, Cleave, a glaive in one hand, and a light non-reach weapon in the other? Funny things happen - you threaten both 5' and 10'... but the big question is how Cleave works.

What was the big question? Since the feat specifically says that you have to cleave with the same weapon that dropped an enemy and can't take a 5-foot step before making the free cleave attack, I think it takes care of questions about which targets and methods are available.

Do you guys know of any exotic weapons that threaten both 5' and 10' away?]

Besides the spiked chain?

Ry

Explorer
[D'oh. You're right. Curses. Yeah, and I meant besides the spiked chain - I'm looking for damage, crits, and reach, but not special bonuses to tripping and whatnot. I sure hope this threadgame isn't actually dead.]...

Remove ads