[Adventure] Rage of the Savage Lands (DM: Dekana, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
GM: Rewards
Beatrice: 5801 XP, 6048 gp
Damen: 6551 XP, 7812 gp
Eithal: 5801 XP, 6048 gp, Magic Earthhide Armor +3 (this can be plate if you prefer; your sheet mentions Battleforged plate armor)
Jarel-karn: 6800 XP, 10212 gp, Drowmesh of Aegis Expansion +3,
Scarm: 5801 XP, 6048 gp
---
Yishim: 292 XP, 633 gp (left gracefully a half a month after the last set of rewards)

And 6 DM credits for myself. [MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION], would you kindly approve these rewards?

OOC: Approved

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION] [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION] you get 12 DM credits actually, since you get 2 per month :)

Thanks for the fun adventure! Beatrice will be level 11 after I spend DM credits, think I'm going Battlelord of Kord as PP.

It was nice meeting you dear, Beatrice says giving Toeto a hug. Just take care of the poor lizardpeople, that is your lot in life.

Be good and don't do anything I would not do,
she says giving a rogueish wink.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen pockets a few choice gems, bows to his hosts, and then waits for the others to get passage back to Daunton.
OOC: Thanks, [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]. Now to find adventure!

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]: Thanks. For some reason the whole XP system must have been eliminated. I can't find the little 'Thumbs-Up' button anywhere.

stonegod

OOC: [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]: Thanks. For some reason the whole XP system must have been eliminated. I can't find the little 'Thumbs-Up' button anywhere.
OOC: Turned of temporarily to save load times (ENW is being hammered w/ D&D Next stuff).

Mewness

First Post
"I... I don't think I'm cut out for this," Toeto explains as the heroes collect their treasure. "I'm so, s... so nervous, when fighting with you all. I'm so af-fraid that I'll do s-something wrong, and, and..." She sighs and tries to start over. "What I mean is, I've decided to stay here. Now that e-everyone is back to n-normal, I don't need to fight anymore. I don't want to."
"What a shame," says Scarmiglione. "Although naturally I understand the inclination. After all, you have a very ... picturesque swamp here. A ... most distinctive atmosphere. I shall miss your company, of course. Your absence will be most acutely felt. But we all have our own boggy, twisted path to follow, no?" He turns to the others. "Shall we get out of this frightful--er, shall we return to civilization?"

OOC: Thanks for the fun, all :)

stonegod

He turns to the others. "Shall we get out of this frightful--er, shall we return to civilization?"
Damen somehow manages to keep a straight face while only saying, Quite. As Harold and him prepare to leave, the drow remarks, If you ever retire from this exciting life, have you considered the stage. With that voice of yours...

Mewness

First Post
As Harold and him prepare to leave, the drow remarks, If you ever retire from this exciting life, have you considered the stage. With that voice of yours...

"Do you know, I should like nothing better," says Scarmiglione. "But I hear that the Opera is most abominably mismanaged." There is a brief pause. "And what of yourself? Do you truly enjoy this trekking through who-knows-where and fighting who-knows-what? If money is your true object, I wonder that you do not stay at home--for surely your family has plenty."

Remove ads