[Adventure] Serpent's Skull: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv (DM: Mewness; Judge: THB)

Mewness

First Post
GM: Everyone can give me a Diplomacy check (I know it's not a strong suit for some of you).

Other DM business: I'm reviewing characters. Dekana, GROMkill, twilsemail, I don't see your characters in the email queue. If you haven't sent an approval request in yet, please do so. If you have, check that the subject line is right. (It should be "L4W Character Submission: Bertie Wooster" without quotes. Or Bertie Wooster.)

Wishlists: get a few goodies listed if you haven't already. If you like being surprised, that's fine. twilsemail, I assume Dartmoor will want a magic implement of some sort. Are you planning on becoming proficient with a superior one?

twilsemail

First Post
OOC: THere should have been an email sent out the day they came into the tavern. I'll see what happened. Rolling now.

ETA: Man, those are some charming piskies...

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Thanks for the reminder. I didn't send an approval yet because I was still trying to adjust the character based on the party (I also didn't use the L4W:Requesting Approval tag). But everything's set in stone now, so I'll send the e-mail today.

Diplomacy: I don't talk to people; I break them.

Mewness

First Post
Perhaps we will have a chance to make music on this voyage. One of the little people has a fiddle, and my countryman Noriaki tells me that he plays the koto--it is a type of zither--although he has no instrument. He is going to enter a contest of arms at this same competition. Are you going for that, or do you have another reason for taking this journey?"
"There's nothing in the Shifting Seas that don't change constantly, but it's usually a short trip to the Isle, often less than a day," says Aerys. "It's all business for me, though. Suppliers want to renegotiate a deal--shouldn't take too long. Maybe I'll even finish it up quick enough to see this contest, eh? It sounds like fun."

"Ahh... May I ask what does bring you aboard if not the games, Master Ishirou?"
"I am going home."

"Henges? What's that? As for me? Well, there's gonna, going, to be some Games there, a competition of skill, strength and song. As you could probably guess I'm here for the strength part, can't carry a tune any more than I can carry the Seas"
"--or anything so burdensome as a tidbit of knowledge," Gelik mutters very softly, but unfortunately not softly enough to elude Alkas's keen ears. In a slightly condenscending tone, he explains: "The henges are circles of large, old stones. They're magical portals. One leads to the Valley of Bone, the other to the Kingdom of Jade."

GROMkill

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]Takahaan's Warlord Diplomacy seems to be pretty handy. 1d20+9=26

Also, I have sent my email for submission. I did a couple weeks ago, but there was a mixup, and I think I had the subject wrong, as well as no link to my character.

EDIT: Ah, I forgot to specify that I re-sent the email, properly this time :p[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Despite the full application of her charm, the older Jadeite does not seem to be opening up to Castile. She rolls her eyes at his curt response and then looks out to the sea.

"Can't say I've ever been to the Jade Empire - or to the Valley for that matter." Castile is about to continue when she catches herself looking over the ship's railing. She lurches back as realizes how close she is to the bottomless sea.

OOC: Approval e-mail sent.
About the wishlist: you can surprise me. I started writing one out, but nothing turned out to be very crucial to the build. Castile uses chainmail, a shield, an axe, and a mace (not sure if I'll keep the mace or not).

BenBrown

First Post
"There's nothing in the Shifting Seas that don't change constantly, but it's usually a short trip to the Isle, often less than a day," says Aerys. "It's all business for me, though. Suppliers want to renegotiate a deal--shouldn't take too long. Maybe I'll even finish it up quick enough to see this contest, eh? It sounds like fun."

"I hope it will be enjoyable," Hú Lí says. "It does sound like it will be interesting to see. I will wish you luck in your negotiation."

Remove ads