• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: The Power of Knowledge (DM: Fragsie, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

mohalloran

First Post
"I agree. Although it might be better to ask guards that we meet on the way to the old town if there were any great battles near here. Guards might know more about the history of warfare in the area."

Fragsie

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Are any of you from Daunton? Do you have an idea which parts of the city are oldest? You only need one more success for a total victory and everyone but Ceryx has a roll yet to do.[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Growl didn't know much about buildings, but he knew the effects hundreds of years would have on stone and wood. Those were the signs he looked for as the group attempted to find the older part of Daunton.

OOC: Thinking creatively here, or so I hope. ;)

Perception (1d20+10=23)

[sblock=Growl's Info]Growl- "Male" Warforged Druid 2
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 20
AC: 19, Fort: 15, Reflex: 12, Will: 17 - Speed: 6
HP: 35/35, Bloodied: 17, Surge Value: 8 (10 in beast form), Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Chill Wind
Savage Rend
Swarming Locusts
Wild Shape

Barkskin
Darting Bite
Second Wind
Warforged Resolve

Faerie Fire
Enduring Beast Hide Armor +1 (Daily)

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Like before if you all post your actions, then I'll do a big post and work them all together. That use of perception was cool; i'd give a +2 bonus if it was needed :p[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]What do you think Shane, aid another for someone like Mikara? Our modifiers for relevant skills are fairly low. Skalisss will give it a shot. [/SBLOCK]

Skalisss networks with the local Clergy to help find the location of the old part of the city and the Shrine.

[SBLOCK=Roll]Invisible Castles is down, again. Skalisss is +5 to both Streewise and Religion, Streetwise seems relevant here. [/SBLOCK]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

If Skalisss give Mikara an Aid Another, that would boost her to a +11 streetwise (not including the +2 for it being a primary skill). That would almost guarantee a success :) Mikara would have to roll a 4 or less, so that gives us an 80% chance of success if you give her an Aid Another bonus :)

EDIT: AH! Ninja'd by the DM![/sblock]

[sblock=JRYoung] Who are you using aid another for? Just want to make who it's going to before I make any assumptions :)[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Tagging along with Skalisss, Mikara schmoozes with the clergy in an attempt to gain a more exact location of any and all shines to Maros within the city and a better idea of which ones these minotaurs may have traveled to.

[sblock=Streetwise Check] 1d20 + 9 + 2(aid another) + 2 (primary skill) = 22 [/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Hey everyone, hope you all had a lovely Yule, sorry I haven't been online as much as I said I would be. We're just waiting for a skill check from Brother Shane and I'll do an update.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads