• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Trek to the Vinyard...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Well, I suppose if I'm going to get started with my life it may as well be now," Thurgan said. He backed the fires off a bit (no reason to burn down the smithy) and pulled out a note he had tucked into his belongings and put the closed sign back on the door. He then gathered what few belongings he personally owned and set off with Troi.

"So, where we goin' again?" Thurgan asked.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi shrugs. "Some vinyard, twenty-some miles outside a town. I forget the name. If we head back to the Edwyrd's Victuals - that's where everybody else is at the moment, y'know, the place just a few doors down from th' Red Dragon? - you can find out more about just what it is we're doin'."

With that, Troi heads back to Edwyrd's Victuals.

Velmont

First Post
"Sorry about turning up a little late, It takes time to look erudite I'll have you know!"

"Nice to see you Felix. I was waiting for you. We have to meet to Edwyrd's Victuals, just a few house near here. Zoe and Velbrik are already there. I'll leave a message here, so if Grak ever decide to show up, he'll be able to catch up."

As so, Rinaldo take his inkpen and start to write on a parchement something and give it to Joe.

"Here Joe, if Grak show up, just give it to him. Thanks! Here a silver for the trouble.

Felix, let's go! It's not a good thing to make a lady wait."

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Originally posted by Troi
With that, Troi heads back to Edwyrd's Victuals.

Thurgan nodded and checked his belongings to make sure he only took what was his. He looked on the smithy for a moment or two more, then closed and locked the door.

He didn't look back as he made his way from the smithy - he just hustled after Troi on the way to his future.

Thels

First Post
As Zoe is waiting in Edwyrd's Victuals for the rest to return, she takes a closer look at the man called Velbrik. With a charming voice she tries to start a conversation: "Hi there. I don't think we've been properly introduced yet. I'm Zoe Clearwater, follower of Hyrag. I just completed my training and now I want to see something of the world and perhaps bring myself to use. I met Troi in the Red Dragon Inn and he asked me to come along, so here I am. So what about you? I heard they call you Velbrik?"

Zoe looks awaiting at the man with a smile on her face, occasionally enjoying her breakfest.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Hey, all!" Troi calls as he enters Edwyrd's Victuals, giving his traditional greeting. "Thurgan's comin' along, he should be here any minute."

"So... everybody's here 'cept Grak, right?" He looks to each of the group. "Yep, everybody but Grak. Well, as much as I'd like to wait for the guy, we got quite a hike ahead a us, y'know? Goin' twenty-some miles ain't easy, an' we gotta get a good start 'fore the sun gets too high."

"We should probably head to Fenton's, an' find out what we can, y'know? Don't wanna go into this without a decent idea a what we're doin' and what's been happenin'."

Thels

First Post
Troi
"So... everybody's here 'cept Grak, right?" He looks to each of the group. "Yep, everybody but Grak. Well, as much as I'd like to wait for the guy, we got quite a hike ahead a us, y'know? Goin' twenty-some miles ain't easy, an' we gotta get a good start 'fore the sun gets too high."

Zoe looks around. "Well, there's six of us. Shouldn't that be enough?"

Troi
"We should probably head to Fenton's, an' find out what we can, y'know? Don't wanna go into this without a decent idea a what we're doin' and what's been happenin'."

"Fine. Any chance we can get some supplies and a donkey to carry those along the way? If several people chip in a few gold coins there should be no problem." Zoe looks at the group, trying to check their expressions.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Zoe
"Well, there's six of us. Shouldn't that be enough?"

Troi nods. "I'm not sayin' that there aren't enough a us. I'm just sayin' that I'd rather not leave 'im behind, y'know? I got no problem with goin' out the way we are."

"Fine. Any chance we can get some supplies and a donkey to carry those along the way? If several people chip in a few gold coins there should be no problem."

"Heh..." Troi says, rubbing his chin. "Well, y'know that money problem I was tellin' ya 'bout the other day? Well, I still got that problem. Part a why I'm doin' this, y'know? For the cash."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
The somewhat-tall burly dwarf entered the shop, Edwyrd's Victuals, and rounded to the area Troi was at, talking with the others. "Hello . . . name's Thurgan . . . darn practice is tough to break," Thurgan muttered deeply as he approached.

Thurgan's brown beard and hair was braided and yet still seemed bushy - spots of black soot occasionally could be spotted on them. He wore a dark brown studded leather armor and a dark grey travel cloak. His backpack seemed loaded and a hammer and dagger were worn on his side. A somewhat large cask was under the backpack, dwarven ale, no doubt.

"So, I'm guessin' we still 've some traveling to do, otherwise this was a short trip," Thurgan commented.

Remove ads