[Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Whoops, sorry, for some reason I thought I'd already gone this round...
Would I need to do a check to climb back out? Says for going down there's no check required with a rope, doesn't say anything about getting back...

ooc: no check needed. I'll place your token on the square above you on the ledge.

dimsdale

First Post
Kruor sticks a syringe into the bloodied spider and sucks the remaining life out of it.

[sblock=actions]
move to current location
attack: vampiric slam: 1d20+7 vs spider reflex for 1d10+7 = hit for 9, which kills the spider.
Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

With the last remaining spider dead the party ignus takes a closer look at the spiders' ambush site. On the other side of the river in the bone pile to the right of the bridge there is a reflection of light from within the bone pile. Ignus carefully scales the bridge and makes his way down to the river bed. As he reaches the bone pile he notices shattered pieces of armor and broken adventuring gear. He kicks a piece of tattered, useless leather armor away and finds a dagger of high quality, something that he can use. Lifting the dagger and taking a couple swipes with it to check its balance, Ignus is quite pleased with his find.

[sblock=Ignus treasure item]
ki dagger +1
[/sblock]

As the others inspect the the remaining bone piles they find nothing of use. Back on the other side fo the bridge the party has a decision to make. The path forks up ahead. The left path slopes upward and exits out of the ground to a night sky. The path to the right slopes downward into darkness. There is
a foul smell emitted from the passage.

[sblock=XP so far]

XP Turing the Tide (Part 1)

Note: if you have enough xp to level up, please do so now and then post a copy of your revised stat block. Thank you.

[/sblock]

ooc: Note: from this point on (unless Treex posts) Kruor will not be involved in the adventure. I'll recruit a lvi 2 or 3 from the tavern and work him or her into the story line.

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=xp]Actually, Eva needs one more approval from anyone before she can receive xp. Can I bug one of you for that? Linky.[/sblock]
Eva waves her hand in front of her nose, making a big show of being repulsed by the stink. "Bleh! It's like something died down there." The elf stops waving and perks up her ears. When she speaks again, it is with some excitement. "Hey! Want to go down there anyway? We might find some more bones."

OOC: I think the directions were to go up into the forest, but Eva wants to go into the passage anyway. Yes, everyone follow the impulsive necromancer to good fortune.

Rapida

First Post
Ignus brushes himself off after digging through the trash, "Yah ain't a normal elf is yah?" Ignus gives Eva a careful stare then shrugs, "I ain't fraid o' no stink, so right is right."

OOC:
Ignus is still a sexy Level 1.

Also, I'll spend surges to get to full health. Did we ever split those health potions up? I was thinking about that last fight.

VanderLegion

First Post
Eva waves her hand in front of her nose, making a big show of being repulsed by the stink. "Bleh! It's like something died down there." The elf stops waving and perks up her ears. When she speaks again, it is with some excitement. "Hey! Want to go down there anyway? We might find some more bones."
[/ooc]

Graven looks back down the slope he just climbed up from, then back at the necromancer. "I believe we're supposed to continue down the passageway here to continue our mission..."
OOC: Graven's leveled up. Would I go back to full hp in the process or just gain the 5/5 hp leaving me at 28/40 with 10 surges remaining, in which case I'd use 1 surge to go up to 38/40. Not sure how that works since we aren't taking an extended rest
[sblock="Stats"]Graven Male Warforged Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard (Good)
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11, Senses: Normal

Defenses:
AC: 18, Fort: 15, Reflex: 15, Will: 14
+2 saves against ongoing damage

Vitality
HP: 40/40, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges Left: 11/11
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: unused

Languages:
Allarian, Silentus

Basic Attacks:
Melee Basic Attack: +7 vs AC - Aegis Blade Longsword: 1d8+3
Ranged Basic Attack: Magic Missile - 6 damage

Powers:
At-Will: Magic Missile, Booming Blade
Cantrips: Mage Hand, Light, Presdigitation, Ghost Sound
Encounter: Aegis of Shielding (Special), Cold Strike, Color Orb, Dimensional Vortex, Warforged Resolve
Daily: Vanishing Blade, Guardian Blades

Weapons:
Aegis Blade Longsword - 1d8+1
Longsword - 1d8

Conditions:

Living Construct - No need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep
Unsleeping Watcher - 4 hours of inactivity counts as an extended rest
Warforged Resolve - +2 bonus to saves against ongoing damage
Sword Bond - Can call sword to hand from 10 squares away as a minor action
Swordmage Aegis (Hybrid) - Regain use of swordmage aegis if target dies[/sblock][sblock="Immediate Interrupt"]If an enemy marked by Graven's Aegis of Shielding makes an attack against an ally that does not include Graven as a target and the enemy is within 10 squares of Graven, Graven uses an Immediate Interrupt to reduce the damage dealt by that attack to one creature by 9.[/sblock]

Remove ads