[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: CaBaNa you just made my day, remind me to give you bonus XP when you all take an extended rest.

Which way boys? Through the secret door? Back to the front room to investigate the other door? The door in the bottom corner?

We said we're going for secret passage last, so I'd say the door opposite the rat den.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: In the interest of moving forward I assume Sound of Stone opens the door, checking for locks and traps, and discovers none.

Sound of Stone opens up the other door at the end of the hall and is quickly greeted by an unfortunate smell. The room, they find had a loose pile of soil spread on the floor. The smell is dung, and a crop of odd looking mushrooms has sprung up throughout.

CaBaNa

First Post
No, it is unclean. Kamotz sniffs the air, and dismounts Let me see. The shifter grabs up the torch again, and moves into the room. He examines the situation more closely, paying close attention to the walls/ceiling, and attempting to identify the source of the dung.

The shifter also examines the mushrooms closely and any other growing things in the pile.

OOC: room with rags underneath housed the rats, currently in southeast room, I thought the secret door was next after this.

Crit the nature check on the mushrooms. WOO!

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Kamotz enters the room and before his first foot is planted he suddenly recognizes the growth as Doomspore! These dangerous, subterranean mushrooms shoot off a cloud of poisonous spores with even the slightest disturbance. He carefully manages to place his feet, without agitating the plants.

OOC: You can move out of the room without issue, but to move into any squares in the room, I'll need a dungeoneering check.

CaBaNa

First Post
STOP! exclaims the shifter, Don't touch it! The shifter carefully backs out of the room. Doomspore, it is appropriate for this place of death. The Demon Slayer is wise, we should seal this off for now. Kamotz remounts Whiggins, Remember to brace the ceiling before opening the secret passage.

OOC: EDIT: @ScorpiusRisk could Kamotz tell what animal the dung came from?

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu moves up next to Kamotz and looks into the room. He looks up to the Kamotz and speaks into his mind.*

"You seem to know much of what this is. I do not need to breath. Perhaps the spores shall have no effect upon me. What do you think?"

OOC: Are the spores something that only effect breathing creatures? If so Hunzu can always look around in the room as he doesn't need to breath. Just curious.

Remove ads