[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: You what. . . I'll give you that. Hunzu would likely be unaffected by the spores, so says Kamotz' excellent nature check.

Also, I now see your question. It's a mix of rat, and what is likely kobold, dung.

CaBaNa

First Post
Should be fine, they do release a cloud of spores, so anything living and breathing should step away before you enter. comments Kamotz as he gives a non-verbal order to Whiggins, who begins backing into Illarion, uncomfortably smashing the sorcerer against the back wall. The little creatures we track left this mess, along with their pets, Kamotz indicates the rat corpses, This may have just been another trap they were planning, or it could be used for something far more troublesome, a ritual. Either way, careful once you're in there Hunzu.

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
*He continues to look up to Kamotz.*

"Would you like me to search the area within the spores? It may still cause issue for the rest of you if I happen to stir something within. Though the room itself will have no effect upon myself."

CaBaNa

First Post
Shouldn't be a problem, just retreat and we'll be here. says Kamotz, Open wounds are as good as death around Doomspore for we living creatures... Kamotz looks Hunzu up and down, Not so much a problem around you immortal types.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: For the sake of moving forward I'll assume Sound of Stone moves back and Hunzu steps forward to search.

Hunzu moves into the room and begins digging around the filth. It kicks up quite a reaction of purple and yellow pollen that seems to linger in the air in the room and right outside the door. The thick cloud seems to be making difficult to see, and after a few minutes Hunzu returns empty handed, his hands and boots covered in muck and the rest of him covered in pollen.

[sblock=Actions]Perception 13[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu moves back into the room where they fought the rats and dusts off as best as he can. Getting rid of as much pollen as he can to avoid affecting the rest of his teammates. Then rejoins them afterwards.*

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: We seem to have stalled slightly.

If you intend to disable the trap, someone who is good at that should move in and make a thievery than we can perhaps enter into the next room.

Otherwise, perhaps people have gotten bored. I admit, this was a bit of an experiment. There's no plot railroad, and disaster isn't constantly being thrown at you from every direction. This is a dungeon crawl. It's up to you to open the doors and decide how to respond to each room.

If anyone or everyone wants to end their participation in the adventure you will not hurt my feelings, simply speak up. We do a quick interlude and have the boat return.

Remove ads