[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay. I would have sworn when I looked at the map earlier Kamotz was somewhere different.

Kamotz creeps forward and as he does his keen senses detects two things. First there seems to be a strange tube built into the wall to his left (R8, North Wall), and up ahead, there seems to be a pressure plate set into the floor (T8).

rb780nm

First Post
"Very well," Sound of stone hadn't even bothered to put his tools away. He strides forwards and kneels next to the trap. "Could you lend a hand here, Illarion? Seems I need five for this one..."

OOC: Thievery (1d20+11=31)

Maybe I didn't need the help after all, but we've been working as a team so far...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION], [MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION], just assume Illarion aids every thievery check Sound of Stone makes unless there is some special circumstance (like very big trap or very little room - and by very little I mean really little since Illarion can take shape of 5' tall, thin woman)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I would say we're disabling 't' trap since it's on the entrance, but if it's easily bypassed I would suggest we just mark it and go on.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Sound of Stone feel confident he has gummed up the works on the pipe he found.

OOC: Sorry, I've been checking the threads based on responses, which goes to my email. I originally hadn't moved forward because I was looking for Sound of Stone to clarify his position. Please, update the map when you move. Map

rb780nm

First Post
Trap dealt with, Sound of Stone walks forwards to the pressure plate.

"Could be a trap, could be some sort of control device for a door..."

OOC:
Perception to try to work out if this is a trap or not...

Remove ads