[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: I'm still here as well. Ready and willing to play. Thievery, perception, dungeoneering really aren't his things. Kind of waiting on the Monk and Sorcerer whom have the thievery and perception to take the lead here in moving us forward. Though they don't seem very active in posting. Perhaps we can auto then and just point to doors Kamotz and I would like opened?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC:
If you intend to disable the trap, someone who is good at that should move in and make a thievery than we can perhaps enter into the next room.

HEY! NO WAY I'm not active. I just assumed we were going through the secret door. Didn't we already disable the trap?

Illarion has +8 to thievery and his aid provides +4 bonus so if we didn't do it already, let Sound of Stone/[MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION] roll it.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: once Sound of Stone and Illarion move out of the way, Kamotz/Whiggins will fill their spaces. If asked Kamotz will open the door.

rb780nm

First Post
Sound of stone backs up, making room for the great beast.
Turning to Kamotz, he says "How do you make do with only two?" His mandibles clatter together in an approximation of laughter.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Kamotz pushes open the false wall, and reveals a small hallway with doors both North and South. This area is completely clear of debris but you can see tracks going both north and south.

Map

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz sniffs the air, and creeps forward, searching the walls and doors for traps locks or further passage. I've always had two, so I've never thought about it... Two more would be really useful!

Last edited:

Remove ads