Adventurers League Adventures Now Available To All

More details: http://dndadventurersleague.org/changes-to-the-dd-adventurers-league/ Today, Wizards of the Coast announced some changes to the D&D Adventurers League program. You can read the entire announcement on the Wizards website. Here's a summary of the changes as well as some additional information about some of the repercussions. Starting with season 4 all D&D Adventurers League...

More details:

http://dndadventurersleague.org/changes-to-the-dd-adventurers-league/

Today, Wizards of the Coast announced some changes to the D&D Adventurers League program. You can read the entire announcement on the Wizards website.

Here's a summary of the changes as well as some additional information about some of the repercussions.

• Starting with season 4 all D&D Adventurers League adventures will be distributed for purchase through the DMs Guild website and will be available to everyone to play in the official D&D Adventurers League campaign.
  • The hosting of the D&D Adventurers League modules on this website will end with the end of the Rage of Demons campaign.
  • Not all content on the DMsGuild is D&D Adventurers League legal, legal content will have the D&D Adventurers League logo on it.
  • The admins are working on if and how player content would be D&D Adventurers League legal.
  • Conventions that are awarded Premier Adventures will be given complimentary copies of the adventure they're premiering as well as the usual convention support package.
  • The terms Expeditions and Encounter are being retired.
  • The Epics are still convention specials and will NOT be available on the DMsGuild.
  • Any organizer (including for stores and convention) can download a D&D Adventurers League Organizer kit, which will include character sheets, player's guides, as well as custom campaign information, for free.
  • We are working on having magic item certs still be limited to in-store and convention play. More on that, as it develops.
  • New D&D Adventurers League designers will likely be asked to design for the League based on adventure's they've posted to the DMsGuild.
  • All future D&D Adventurers League adventure designers will be paid exclusively through the sales of their adventures on the DMsGuild site with no cap for those payments.
  • Fai Chen's Fantastical Faire will still be offered to conventions and game-days that invite an admin or RC.

Steve_MND

First Post
Most of the expeditions aren't worth paying for.

i wouldn't got that far. However, I'm honestly hoping they all would have gotten a fresh editor-once over before they were added to the DMGuild site, because some of the editing on them is really bad, and you don't want that sort of issue to be the representatives of your brand new site (which is what the AL mods currently are, after all).

But overall, I'd say none of them (well, with one or two exceptions) aren't worth at least a dollar or three.

i wouldn't got that far. However, I'm honestly hoping they all would have gotten a fresh editor-once over before they were added to the DMGuild site

We are in the process of getting the files (the Admins don't hold them and don't have the program used in their layout) so we can make edits to them. Anyone that buys a copy will get an email from DMsguild.com when the updated file is uploaded so you can get a fresh copy.

Steve_MND

First Post
We are in the process of getting the files (the Admins don't hold them and don't have the program used in their layout) so we can make edits to them. Anyone that buys a copy will get an email from DMsguild.com when the updated file is uploaded so you can get a fresh copy.

Nice, thanks! I have all the season 1-3 mods so far saved locally, but there are probably a couple of ones I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks at for a re-edited copy of, honestly.

Remove ads

Remove ads