• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against Nockmort!

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
Well... I wanted to bring this thread to the top because Deigh is the only one that has expressed an opinion on the most recent propsal for a plan. It sounds like it will work to me but does anyone have any other points and or ideas?

Meowzebub

First Post
how much oil is there in the group? seems might be better just to hit him with it and not let him try to avoid a fire on the floor.

BSF

Explorer
Do us all a favor folks. If you are looking at using any tactics that you aren't familiar with, look them up ahead of time. Maybe make a cheat sheet to use at the table so we don't bog the game down looking everything up?

I agree with Meowzebub's idea to try to talk ourselves out of the situation.
Kind has 0 spells left. He can use a spear, but not very well, especially against a treant.

Macbeth

First Post
Deigh will be fighting defensively, then, if that isn't enough, taking total defense. Hopefully, he can soak enough hits from Nockmort to save everybody else some hits.

If we talk, what will we do if things break down? If Nockmort rushes us, do we retreat behind the door, use the immovable rod, and try to prepare?

I'm having a rather rough week, so I'll probably head home after the fight, assuming there isn't too much declining action. I figure the fight will be the bulk of the night anyway, so I doubt I'll miss much.

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
Yeah, If we're not able to talk with him we will do our best to shut the doors and 'lock' them with the immovable rod. At that point we'll heal and buff then just before we open the doors use the flaming potions and have Oceas cast the Vigor spell on everyone. Then... we unleash hell. :)

Meowzebub

First Post
The problem with resting is he has more resources out there than we have in here. He can position an army of trees and cacti in front of the door.

And he likely has amazing strength along with a few animated trees. The door will not last. The rod may hold but the door wont.

Remove ads