Agents of D.E.L.V.E.

Azaar

Explorer
(( Rolled a 5 on the Spot check, total of 13. ))

Erran's eyebrows rise as he sees the leeches and whatnot swimming back towards the leech-mass, then rise further as Adamesk starts forward. "Where's he going?" he asks, wondering what Adamesk is doing. If he gets much closer, Erran may have to dart forward to try and pull his compatriot back.

Still, however, it doesn't stop Erran from firing an arrow at the leech-mass, hoping that it'll do some good. o O (Next time, Steelfist, remember to pack supplies for flaming crossbow bolts.)

(( Rolled a 14 on the crossbow attack, hitting AC 20. Damage: 1 whole hit point. Whee. ))

Kazadi frowns slightly at Adamesk's seemingly altered behaviour. His frown shifts to a scowl as he notices what's going on. Seeing little more course of action, he shouts "Kazath! Now you can burn it down!", and launches his own incendiary attack.

((Spot roll of 19, total of 20. Ranged touch attack: 18, AC hit: 26. Damage: 4 fire. {It's about time I started rolling well :p}))

Last edited:

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
((If Diirk hasn't posted by the time I check in tomorrow, I'll move on and assume he failed his save. A week is long enough, espescially since he's been around the boards.)) :\

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
Adamesk slumps slightly, his eyes becoming vacant. He slowly moves toward the vile mass as if sleepwalking. The flame fades from Kazath’s hand as he, too, joins the slow, mesmerized march towards the creature.

Kazadi’s own fire hits home, however, causing bits of the mass to flare out in blue-black blasts of gas and flame.

Pik-ik-cha’s arrow severs part of the mass, causing it to collapse into muck and leeches, which quickly scatter.

Erran readies his bow, warily covering his team. ((Held action, may go first next round)).

The mass reels, swaying like a tree in a storm. It enfolds the remaining zombie, then with a terrible high-ptched shrieking of uncountable of tiny individuals, expels a blast of foul brackish mud and hundreds of leeches.

((REF save DC 16 all but Adamesk and Kazath, who take 5 and 2 points damage respectively, and can roll a WILL save DC 16 to break out of the trance.))

Last edited:

Azaar

Explorer
(( Rolled a 19, for a total Reflex DC 25 ))

Erran's eyes widen, and he ducks for the nearest cover as the mass expels some of itself at the team. He fortunately finds just enough cover to avoid the spray. "Great," he mutters. "Next time, guys, tell me to buy some alchemist's fire." Then he pauses for a moment and sighs... you can almost envision him slapping himself on the forehead, even though he doesn't actually do so. "The TORCH!" Hurriedly, he digs one of his torches out of his pack, as well as his flint and steel.

(( Spending my actions for the round to get a torch, as well as flint and steel, and lighting it. ))

((Does his best Yosemite Sam impression. "Rasta-frassin', sassa-fraggin aster-baggin'... OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" Rolled me a big fat 1 on the Ref save.))

Assuming there are no... anomalously ill effects from the failed save, Kazadi watches as the the mass enfolds the zombie, and acts on his understanding of the situation. He takes off from his current position at a sprint, his course a straight line twords Adamesk, the closer of his two ensorcelled companions. At the last possible second before collision, he shifts his weight low and forward rolling his shoulder.

((Charge action followed by a Bull Rush against Adamesk. Strength check:rolled 14, +1 Str mod, +2 from Charge, total: 17))

Last edited:

Candide

First Post
((opposed STR check:13:10roll +3Str))
((Will Save: 16:13roll +3save mod. I assume then that Adamesk breaks out of the trance only to be plowed into by Kazadi))

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
OK, a hint is a hint.

It looks like the D.E.L.V.E. game is a failure, with two out of five players more than two weeks idle, both of whom have been seen on the boards today. Thus, I am declaring the game dead in the water, and will consider running a much less heavily modded game in the near future instead. Thanks for your time.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OOC - Dr. Anomalous, I was on a two-week hiatus due to the fact that my fiance was in town (I wrote a thread to that effect). I am now back and will be posting on a regular basis, if you are interested in resuming the game. As I have a large number of games, it will probably take me a week to get all my updates regular again.

Remove ads