Airwalkrr's Greyhawk D&D 3.5 - Maure Castle OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Are Psionics allowed? Looks like possibly so, but no PRC if you do, is that correct?

Correct. You can select any single psionic class from EPH or Complete Psionics. Powers will be mostly limited to EPH, although you may be able to learn others from Complete Psionic on a limited basis.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Why don't you post a time when you are around the various chat proposed, so we can adjust out schedule to that? Being at two different time zones is a pain in the bottom.

Shayuri

First Post
Mew...looks like fun. I'm probably in enough games as it is at the moment though. Of course, a couple of those games look like they may be in dire straits...

Oh well, I'll enjoy reading the thread at least. :)

Vertexx69

First Post
My first idea is a fighter 5/Ashworm Dragoon 7 (Sandstorm) but as there are 2 strikers in the running already, I'm thinking Cleric 5/Stormlord 7 since there are no divine caster types yet.

I don't know how we would do the interview. I'm on Yahoo IM though.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I've got my character almost completed... simple build and all going strait lock... it's decent but not power-tweeked by any means.... had my interview with Air last night seemed to have gone well.... :)

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I will definitely be online tomorrow (Wednesday) between 9pm and midnight CST. I will try to get on a little earlier (around 6pm), but I can't make any promises. I will also do my best to be online Thursday in the afternoon but I will be out during the evening. Friday is iffy. Try to get a hold of me then. If not, I'll post some of my available times Friday when I know more about my weekend plans.

And yes, Rathan has interviewed already and he will be playing a warlock. I will consider him to be the group's arcane caster but a warlock of course is a bit limited in options. So we will see what the rest of the group is like. I am unlikely to allow a second arcane caster however.

Mithral·Dragon

First Post
interested..

I would be interested in this game and would put forth a Cleric of some capacity...

1) Paladin / Cleric / Ordained Champion
2) Cleric-SpontaneousCasterVariant / Warlock / Eldritch Disciple
3) something else entirely?

Thanks!
- MD

Thanee

First Post
This sounds like fun. :D

Too bad you probably won't allow a (true) arcane caster (I'm really fond of Sorcerers), but a Favored Soul (probably Human) would also be nice.

The only messanger I ever used is ICQ (and it has been quite a few years now, that I have put it to rest... but at least I still know my account # ;)). Would have to look for one to use, that is capable of hooking up with that AOL or Yahoo! stuff, while using my ICQ account preferably.

As an alternative chat "program"... you do not happen to have a Steam account or Battle.net (Diablo, StarCraft, WarCraft)? :lol:

Bye
Thanee

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Vertexx69 has passed the interview portion. I have given him the go-ahead to create a character to fill the warrior position in the group. This makes for a total of two characters who have passed the interview:

Rathan: arcane caster
Vertexx69: warrior

Be aware that in subsequent interviews I will be looking primarily for divine casters and rogues (i.e. characters than can locate traps and have a large number of skills).

In addition, I have added two new rules to the character creation guidelines in the OP (rules 8 and 9). Please take them into consideration.

Remove ads