Airwalkrr's Greyhawk D&D 3.5 - Maure Castle OOC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I would be interested in this game and would put forth a Cleric of some capacity...

1) Paladin / Cleric / Ordained Champion
2) Cleric-SpontaneousCasterVariant / Warlock / Eldritch Disciple
3) something else entirely?

Thanks!
- MD

Option 2 would not be allowed since I am not allowing any theurge-type classes. I'm not entirely familiar with the Ordained Champion, but all characters are limited to two classes (prestige or otherwise), so if it requires both cleric and paladin, it wouldn't be allowed. Hope that helps.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
This sounds like fun. :D

Too bad you probably won't allow a (true) arcane caster (I'm really fond of Sorcerers), but a Favored Soul (probably Human) would also be nice.

The only messanger I ever used is ICQ (and it has been quite a few years now, that I have put it to rest... but at least I still know my account # ;)). Would have to look for one to use, that is capable of hooking up with that AOL or Yahoo! stuff, while using my ICQ account preferably.

As an alternative chat "program"... you do not happen to have a Steam account or Battle.net (Diablo, StarCraft, WarCraft)? :lol:

Bye
Thanee

I have a battle.net account, but it has been forever since I used them. I could probably reinstall one of those programs though since I have those games. I used to have an ICQ account WAAAAAAY back in the day, like
'96 or '97. I don't even remember my screen name, although I use trillian and could probably get a new one with relative ease.

Rathan

First Post
well crap... I have ONE magic item that is not from the DMG.... it's the Warlock's Scepter..... it's kinda a must have for my warlock.. I can list what it does as per the book's description.... hopefully you will allow it... as I wasted a item creation feat so I could recharge it later on as well.... let me know if this items is still ok... it's from Complete Arcane.. the same book the Warlock Class is found....

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vertexx69 has passed the interview portion. I have given him the go-ahead to create a character to fill the warrior position

Be aware that in subsequent interviews I will be looking primarily for divine casters and rogues (i.e. characters than can locate traps and have a large number of skills).

Well damn my lack of time. Although I sent you like a million messages and you seemed like if no one had reached you. Petty.

Thanee

First Post
I have a battle.net account, but it has been forever since I used them. I could probably reinstall one of those programs though since I have those games. I used to have an ICQ account WAAAAAAY back in the day, like
'96 or '97. I don't even remember my screen name, although I use trillian and could probably get a new one with relative ease.

I have downloaded that other multimessenger... m...something. ;)

Still have to figure out how it works, though (havn't done anything but download it yet). :)

Bye
Thanee

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I am online now, and will be for at least a couple hours. Should be online some of the day tomorrow, though I'll be bringing in the new year in the evening.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Voda Vosa has passed his interview as well. So that makes three. The current party is:

Rathan: warlock 12
Vertexx69: fighter 5/ashworm dragoon 7
Voda Vosa: barbarian 5/rogue 7

I will continue to accept interviews, however I am primarily going to be looking for a divine caster, someone who can bolster, heal, and raise characters from the dead. For those of you who have had difficulty contacting me, please PM me your AIM, Y!M, MSN, or ICQ and I will add you to my list and send you a message.

Remove ads