• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords AE PBP Reborn! [OOC]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Likewise, still here! I'll look at my character to see if I need to make a change to his armor and let you know.

I'm catching up on all of my reading and posting after a frenetically paced vacation, so it may be a day or two before I get all caught up.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
An update has been posted to the IC thread. It summarizes all of the previous events up to now. I also crossed off a couple things from your party's checklist by way of narrative. This is still a "sandbox" adventure so you may still revisit these areas (Sgt. Vayan and the Glassworks) if you so desire, but I decided to summarize what a simple investigation would have revealed at least.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I forgot i needed to finish the stat block thing too!

Workbench:

[sblock=stat block]
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +0 CMD: 13
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
Perception: +4 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: light mace +0 / 1d6+0 / X2 / blunt
Ranged Touch +3
Concentration +5
Mutagen Strength
Bombs 5/ day; Damage: 1d6+4 direct, 5 splash Save: ref dc 15
Extracts Lev 1: 2 [Keen Senses; Shield]

Temporary items in possession: XXXXX
Items depleted: none
[/sblock][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Still a few minor details yet.

One question that I am sure you have answered somewhere, but, 1 trait or 2?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Back from (my second) vacation - been camping out and catching some shows at a music festival up in Washington State (and riding a train for days on end to get there and back). Gotta catch up with work, then with posting.

Remove ads