airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Mowgli just reported about six hours ago:
At the hospital for the imminent arrival of our second child. Internet is wonky here and things are 'Bout to get crazy anyway, so it may be a few days before I get back to my posting :).
Congrats, Mowgli! And best wishes for you and your family. If the delay is longer than expected, I will assume Marcus fires a flurry attack with his bow at the nearest enemy. I hope you won't mind.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks to all for the well wishes! The nation of Mowglia is strong!

First chance I've had to log in and catch up - a much dreaded task. Going 'round to the OOC threads for all my games first to post my imminent return, and then I'll get to updating IC. However, it'll be a slow and much interrupted task so I beg your indulgence as I work :lol:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION], I apologize for the OP issues. It used to be incredibly stable, but since they updated, it has been less so.

Might I inquire as to the exact nature of the issue? Can you log in with any account at all, say were you to create a new one? If so, I would be willing to draw up a new character sheet for you using the information from the old one and just pass control of it to your new account. There is also assistance on the OP Forums for gaining access to your account after the update (it seems that because they use social media-tied login format now there are some issues with old accounts logging in). Have you tried looking there? Or is this more of a "consistently frustrated by attempts to use" sort of issue where you just do not care to even attempt any longer? If the latter, Would you please find someplace to keep a character sheet? If you'd prefer, I'll put up a Rogues Gallery thread. Although I much prefer to track all characters in one place and find OP a convenient way to look up character information, I'd rather not inconvenience any players if they are having serious issues with it. If you've tried the other avenues and would need to create a new OP account, let me know if you would be willing to do so and if you are able to access it consistently. Then I will make sure to draw up the new sheet for you and pass control to your new account. Otherwise we can come up with something else like the RG thread.

rangerjohn

Explorer
@ airwlkr I will try your suggestions, don't know how much success I will have
as I can't log in at this point.

Update: I was able to log in through OP home page. Posted in the help forum,
waiting for response. Do you happen to have a copy of the old filled out sheet?

Last edited:

Remove ads