airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

Scotley

Hero
Sorry I dropped out of sight for a few days. Got a nasty head cold and still had lots of stuff to do. By the time got done with all the stuff I had to do, there just wasn't any energy for the things I wanted to do. I'm on the mend and should be able to post regularly again tomorrow.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
All I currently have access to is everything that is currently up there on Devion's page. All that appears to be missing is spells prepared and equipment (weapons and armor are still visible).

rangerjohn

Explorer
All I currently have access to is everything that is currently up there on Devion's page. All that appears to be missing is spells prepared and equipment (weapons and armor are still visible).

Can you send me what you have. I have basic information, abilities, combat info, and skills.

Under armor/shield, I have masterwork breastplate, and I have my carrying capacity and money. This is not visible with chrome.

Bio is also visible with firefox.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
airwalkrr, if you DO decide to give up on OP, there's a good template for game information on Google Sites. Also, from my brief perusal of the site rules, it looks like it's permissible to use MythWeaver's sheets for games on other forums so that may be a good possibility.

Remove ads