airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just wanted to pop in and let you know it is my intention to get this story back up and running. I need to spend a little time reviewing the IC thread and figuring out where we're at as well as reviewing the adventure since it's been about a month since I've really read anything from it. But I am almost completely recovered from pneumonia and look forward to more Rise of the Runelords action soon. It might take me a bit of time, but rest assured we will be picking up again.

Scotley

Hero
Just wanted to pop in and let you know it is my intention to get this story back up and running. I need to spend a little time reviewing the IC thread and figuring out where we're at as well as reviewing the adventure since it's been about a month since I've really read anything from it. But I am almost completely recovered from pneumonia and look forward to more Rise of the Runelords action soon. It might take me a bit of time, but rest assured we will be picking up again.

Excellent news! I stand ready when you are.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just dropping in to say this hasn't fallen off my radar. At the moment I am presently juggling insurance claims, lawyers, doctors, and disability claims, so real life has taken front seat. I'll be posting here about once a week to keep you updated on my status until I can get the game back up and running. No ETA at the moment, but I personally hope it will be sooner rather than later.

Scotley

Hero
Just dropping in to say this hasn't fallen off my radar. At the moment I am presently juggling insurance claims, lawyers, doctors, and disability claims, so real life has taken front seat. I'll be posting here about once a week to keep you updated on my status until I can get the game back up and running. No ETA at the moment, but I personally hope it will be sooner rather than later.

Best of luck. I'll be here when you get sorted out.

Remove ads