airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION], I took a look at Devion's updated sheet. Everything looks kosher to me. It's more info than I had. Glad you got it sorted.

As an aside, I haven't really had any major issues using Chrome myself. The site does look better on Firefox though.

Scotley

Hero
Welcome back!

You may want to read back a few posts and take another look at your last post. Little disconnect there. :)

Weird. When I posted yesterday the last post I could see was Mowgli's from the day before. I'm not sure what happened. I'll edit that one and get current.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hope airwalkrr pops back in soon - I've wanted to play RotRL since I first came to know of its existence. If this one doesn't go, it'll be my third false start (none of which have gotten beyond this first encounter with the gobbos).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It is difficult to find a game that goes the distance in PbP, but it can be done . . . I'm in several that have lasted for years now. I've had several crap out on me, but I think RotRL is the only one that's done so multiple times. Must be this particular AP :hmm:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Was just told that our illustrious GM posted in "Talking the Talk" that he's been sick and is still around. He'll start posting again as he recovers. Post was from January 08. Whew! (Best of luck for your recovery, airwalkrr! You are missed!)

Scotley

Hero
Was just told that our illustrious GM posted in "Talking the Talk" that he's been sick and is still around. He'll start posting again as he recovers. Post was from January 08. Whew! (Best of luck for your recovery, airwalkrr! You are missed!)

I can't really fault him. I've lost about a week from being mildly ill too. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Remove ads