airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Worked in some reading time today to refresh myself on where we are at and where we need to go. I am thinking of just concluding the current encounter with the goblin pyros with the assumption of player character success. If so, I would narrate a portion and give the players a few days to narrate their end of it, as we have discussed before. If this is amicable to all, then I'll get the next post up on Friday or Saturday and do another update sometime in the middle of next week to get us back on track. How does that sound to everyone?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Renewed apologies for the delay. As I explained to Mowgli in a PM earlier, I have been having issues with connecting to EN World. I have been experiencing extremely long load times and difficulty logging in (i.e. time-outs) every time I try to access the site over the last couple weeks and I inevitably have been giving up in frustrating. I wasn't really sure if everyone else was having the same problems as myself because I couldn't bear sitting and just watching my browser tell me "loading www.enworld.org" for a minute at a time every time I tried to navigate. I am even having difficulty tonight, but wanted to get the message out that I haven't disappeared and still wish to continue this campaign. It may have to do with a lack of net neutrality for my ISP or possibly something else. I'm not sure. I am having the issue on multiple computers in my house and I am fairly certain they are free of malware.

I don't have time tonight, but I will take a crack at it tomorrow or this weekend to get an update posted.

Scotley

Hero
Renewed apologies for the delay. As I explained to Mowgli in a PM earlier, I have been having issues with connecting to EN World. I have been experiencing extremely long load times and difficulty logging in (i.e. time-outs) every time I try to access the site over the last couple weeks and I inevitably have been giving up in frustrating. I wasn't really sure if everyone else was having the same problems as myself because I couldn't bear sitting and just watching my browser tell me "loading www.enworld.org" for a minute at a time every time I tried to navigate. I am even having difficulty tonight, but wanted to get the message out that I haven't disappeared and still wish to continue this campaign. It may have to do with a lack of net neutrality for my ISP or possibly something else. I'm not sure. I am having the issue on multiple computers in my house and I am fairly certain they are free of malware.

I don't have time tonight, but I will take a crack at it tomorrow or this weekend to get an update posted.

I have had some intermittent connection issues of late. It seems to be worse with Firefox. You can always see if the problem is on your end or for everyone by going to www.downforme.org

Remove ads