Airwalkrr's Temple of Elemental Evil (IC)

Bihlbo

Explorer
Daonil splits off from the group soon after getting to town. "I'm gonna follow my nose. I've got a bit of thirst on me!"

Spying the tell-tale barrel, Daonil's large frame bursts into view at the doorway of the brewery. As he sniffs hard with a smile broad across his face, he says, "I'd know that smell anywhere! Who has some porter for a weary traveller?"

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Vicroar stalks his way along the outskirts of town. He isn't too far, maybe 200ft from the nearest building, but has his bow in hand anyway. Something seems wrong at this place. He admittedly did not know very much about humans, but something struck him as odd. The people seemed nice enough, given the situation they were in. Maybe they didn't really believe the group was there to help, or maybe they had seen too many brave souls die. Vicroar cleared his head and concentrated on what he was doing. He had to get a feel for this place, a feel for the land under his feet.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The gnome steps up in his chair. "Mul for my friends, master spellthief is what I'm versed in, as you know. My father use to say 'Don't cast nothing next to my boy, unless you want him to take it!' Ha!" Mulnock says, in his usual cheerful manner "I find ... funny that you are just seven years older than I! Ha!" he says to the elf. With no pause, he continues "My motives to came to this town are not of your bussines! HA! You should have to see your faces! Ha ha, I'm just kidding. I came here, since my father was here before my, in the past raid to the temple. Now that some activities have been reported, I found it a great opportunitie to probe my worth. You know, living at the shadow of your father is not a pleasant life. I need great deeds to be considered an adventurer, not just as my father son." Mulnock takes a long breath. "Well I have spoken quite a bit ah? I need something to drink!"

Redclaw

First Post
Dolan settles himself on a bench in the inn, an audible clash of metal accompanying the motion. Not much of a story for me. I learned to smith in a mountain delve, and thought I'd take my hammer and shield out to crack some skulls. I heard I might earn some gold cracking the right skulls here. He shrugs and looks around for someone to order ale from.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=OnlytheStrong]The village is surrounded by hilly farmsteads and fields. The highway north and south appears well-traveled and local wildlife is limited to only birds and the occasional rodent.[/sblock]

The Inn of the Welcome Wench lives up to its name. The place is warm and inviting, smelling of warm ale and freshly baked bread. In the tavern room, travelers and locals make up equal parts of the patrons. It is not too busy and finding a table is easy. A young girl of perhaps 16 years takes your orders, indicating a menu written on a chalkboard behind the wall. She recommends the Celene Ruby to Drynethael when he asks for wine.

OOC: You currently only have access to room 1.

[sblock=Menu]
Meals
Breakfast, plain 3 cp​
Breakfast, elaborate 1 sp​
Dinner, plain 3 sp​
Dinner, elaborate 5 sp​
Dinner, 7 course 20 sp​
Supper, plain 2 sp​
Supper, elaborate 4 sp​
Common Drink (per pint)
Ale 1 sp​
Ale, special 5 sp​
Beer, small 3 cp​
Beer, heavy 5 cp​
Mead 5 sp​
Mead, special brew 8 sp​
Wines (per pint)
Table, local 5 sp​
Keoish golden 8 sp​
Sundish lilac 25 sp​
Urnst white 10 sp​
Celene ruby 20 sp​
Furyondian emerald pale 40 sp​
Velunan fireamber 50 sp​
Brandies (per gill)
Local 5 sp​
Keoish 10 sp​
Urnst (special aged) 30 sp​
Liqueur
Ulek Elixir, 1/2 gill 50 sp​

Note: The most expensive options are unavailable to you since they would require a higher upkeep than any of you paid. Anyone who paid Common can enjoy anything 20 sp or less. Those who paid Meager are limited to 2 sp or less and any who paid Poor are limited to 1 sp or less.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• map 3a inn of the welcome wench first floor day.JPG
    map 3a inn of the welcome wench first floor day.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 68

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Aredal listens to the others tell their tales. He quickly answers to Drynathael. "Oh no, you didn't offend me. I can understand your view of humans and I'll try to help you understand us better if you'd like me to do that." He lets the others finish before speaking again. "Well for myself there's not much to tell. My adoptive father passed away recently and the walls of Crockport started to feel too constrictive. So I decided to wander a little and when I heard about these bandits it seemed like I should come and see if I can be of help." Aredal scratches his stubble of a beard and mumbles to himself. "I think I need a shave." He looks around the table. "Well I think we could relax for his evening and go meet this Ashstaff first thing tomorrow. I'll go and ask what kind of rooms they have available here." Aredal gets up and goes to ask the bartender about rooms.

Brachna

First Post
Drynethael sips his wine as he listens intently to the others' stories.

[sblock=I misread where Bihlbo's character was. Please disregard the following.]As he does so, he makes note of the large man that just walked into the tavern. During a pause in the conversation, he asks his companions, "Who is that man, I wonder, A fellow traveler or one of the bandits we've been looking for? Judging by the way he carries himself, I'd wager he's not a local."
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
I'm refering to Bihlbo's character, as I saw that he's no longer an alternate.
[/sblock]

EDIT: My mistake, sorry Bihlbo. I misread where your character was.

Last edited:

Bihlbo

Explorer
OOC: Daonil is at the brewery, not the tavern. The tavern is the obvious choice, I just thought it was more interesting for him to go to the brewery. He knows there's beer there, and that's all he's concerned with at the moment. ... Wait, port isn't beer... gotta edit that

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Vicroar opens the Inn's door and sees his companions drinking and telling stories. It was a good life, the open road. Good companions and good adventures. Vicroar made his way to his friends and sat down silently, listening to the stories in progress.

Remove ads