Altaruk, on the Sea of Silt... (Dark Sun 4E Recruiting)

dave_o

Explorer
We're just waiting on drothergy and Walking Dad to post their characters to Obsidian Portal and then we should be ready to go!

However, everyone has posted to check in, so if I get some time later today I will actually go ahead and start the IC thread and they can get posted up ASAP.

Yeaaaaah!

drothgery

First Post
We're just waiting on drothergy and Walking Dad to post their characters to Obsidian Portal and then we should be ready to go!

However, everyone has posted to check in, so if I get some time later today I will actually go ahead and start the IC thread and they can get posted up ASAP.

Yeaaaaah!
I haven't recieved an invite to the Obsidian Portal campaign (though I did set up an account there). Don't know if you've sent it an it's being eaten by spam filters before it even hits my junk mail folder or something, but I do know I can't post there yet.

Walking Dad

First Post
Have I posted my character to Obsidian Portal?
- Sort of, I'm not really savvy with using anything on the Obsidian site. How do you post a picture for example? I did it succesfully once.

Have I included an image suitable for use as a token counter? (No stress, if you don't I'll pick one)
- No. Can you use the head of the picture I posted in this thread?

Did I do one last run through to make sure everything is correct?
- I still lack a background (mechanical benefit). I'm not sure which ones are allowed.

Have I posted in the OOC thread to indicate that I am ready to go?
- Just did.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I haven't recieved an invite to the Obsidian Portal campaign (though I did set up an account there). Don't know if you've sent it an it's being eaten by spam filters before it even hits my junk mail folder or something, but I do know I can't post there yet.
You shouldn't need an e-mail if the invite's working, it'd just show up on the site's sidebar as "one pending campaign invite" or something similar.

How do you post a picture for example? I did it succesfully once.
If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the 'edit character' page (just above 'change owner'), there's a little "upload image" bar where you can put something in. Then it'll automatically insert it into the page.

Last edited:

dave_o

Explorer
Have I posted my character to Obsidian Portal?
- Sort of, I'm not really savvy with using anything on the Obsidian site. How do you post a picture for example? I did it succesfully once.

Have I included an image suitable for use as a token counter? (No stress, if you don't I'll pick one)
- No. Can you use the head of the picture I posted in this thread?

Did I do one last run through to make sure everything is correct?
- I still lack a background (mechanical benefit). I'm not sure which ones are allowed.

Have I posted in the OOC thread to indicate that I am ready to go?
- Just did.

You can pretty much use any Backgrounds which would be Dark Sun appropriate, anything from core, that kind of thing.

I keep checking the site; haven't seen anything that looks like a pending invite notification.

I resent your invite to david at drothergery dot com so let me know if it shows up this time!

drothgery

First Post
I resent your invite to david at drothergery dot com so let me know if it shows up this time!
I've heard my last name mispronounced like that, but I don't think I've ever seen it written...

Don't know if that was just a typo in the post or not, but it could be the source of the error if that's the address you did send it to.
... I don't know if he resent it yet again, but I got it this time; Ardie is up at the Obsidian Portal site.

dave_o

Explorer
I've heard my last name mispronounced like that, but I don't think I've ever seen it written...

... I don't know if he resent it yet again, but I got it this time; Ardie is up at the Obsidian Portal site.

The type demon is strong, but I believe we have quelled it...

For now..

Remove ads