Altaruk, on the Sea of Silt... (Dark Sun 4E Recruiting)

hafrogman

Adventurer
That's probably because I'm dumb and I need you to post up your email! That way I can send you an invite to the campaign on Obsidian Portal.
Aha, knew I was missing something. My email is just my username at gmail dot com.
We have a secret sixth player who will be joining us as well.
Hopefully it'll be a secret sixth defender, or at least a melee character. :)
Pretty stoked about this!
It's looking like it'll be a fun one.

dave_o

Explorer
I've invited everyone who has given me their email so far, and I really appreciate those of you who have already posted your character sheet to Obsidian Portal!

Our secret sixth player is going to be playing a Mul Fighter, so the party should be a-okay to withstand those tough Dark Sun encounters...

I've made a little checklist to make it easier on everyone to get started!

• Have I posted my character to Obsidian Portal?
  • Have I included an image suitable for use as a token counter? (No stress, if you don't I'll pick one)
  • Did I do one last run through to make sure everything is correct?
  • Have I posted in the OOC thread to indicate that I am ready to go?

I'm a pretty transparent DM as well -- in my IRL sessions I usually save some time at the end for my players to talk about what they liked and what they didn't like, I definitely encourage y'all to use the OOC thread for just that.

And to try and outwit me, I get into the whole adversarial DM vibe sometimes too, and Dark Sun makes it so tempting. :devil:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Token. We'll see how that reads, and I'll figure something else out if necessary.

Attachments

• Kai_Token.jpg
    Kai_Token.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 103

Inspiratorium

First Post
I've put up Marel (with some edits and changes), but I can't really find a good image for him.

There are too many "heroic" pictures and not enough "tired" pictures :p

Remove ads