• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Altaruk, on the Sea of Silt... (Dark Sun 4E Recruiting)

hafrogman

Adventurer
That's probably because I'm dumb and I need you to post up your email! That way I can send you an invite to the campaign on Obsidian Portal.
Aha, knew I was missing something. My email is just my username at gmail dot com.
We have a secret sixth player who will be joining us as well.
Hopefully it'll be a secret sixth defender, or at least a melee character. :)
Pretty stoked about this!
It's looking like it'll be a fun one.

dave_o

Explorer
I've invited everyone who has given me their email so far, and I really appreciate those of you who have already posted your character sheet to Obsidian Portal!

Our secret sixth player is going to be playing a Mul Fighter, so the party should be a-okay to withstand those tough Dark Sun encounters...

I've made a little checklist to make it easier on everyone to get started!

• Have I posted my character to Obsidian Portal?
  • Have I included an image suitable for use as a token counter? (No stress, if you don't I'll pick one)
  • Did I do one last run through to make sure everything is correct?
  • Have I posted in the OOC thread to indicate that I am ready to go?

I'm a pretty transparent DM as well -- in my IRL sessions I usually save some time at the end for my players to talk about what they liked and what they didn't like, I definitely encourage y'all to use the OOC thread for just that.

And to try and outwit me, I get into the whole adversarial DM vibe sometimes too, and Dark Sun makes it so tempting. :devil:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Token. We'll see how that reads, and I'll figure something else out if necessary.

Attachments

• Kai_Token.jpg
    Kai_Token.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 104

Inspiratorium

First Post
I've put up Marel (with some edits and changes), but I can't really find a good image for him.

There are too many "heroic" pictures and not enough "tired" pictures :p

Remove ads