Animal shelter now open!

evertide

First Post
written in a neat script is a message about an opening business

The new halfway house for stray animals, unwanted fimiliars, mistreated companions and other animals is now open... located a days walk outside of fords keep... it is run by the fairy trinate and the man evertide willow... the shelter accepts any animal up to the size of a griffon...though space limits permit only two animals of griffon size.. part time and full time workers are needed as well.. workers must like animals of all kinds...

Evertide Willow

Trinate

First Post
Part Time Worker

One part-time worker space has been taken by a lady named Shilinza. Part-time workers are still needed as are full-time workers. Please speak with me or Evertide for a chance to work at the shelter.

Trinate

Enelya

First Post
A petite brunette Elf approaches, idly perusing the advertisements. Her eyes pause on a particular advertisement as a smile developes and produces a piece of parchment. The paper is not so basic as it radiates a magical quality, and she quickly dictates to it before tacking it to the board.

M'lady,

I am interested in offering my services on a part-time basis. Could we perhaps arrange a meeting amongst us to discuss future employment?

Sincerely,
Enelya

evertide

First Post
the tall masked man walks up to the board and looks over the employment reply

Your services would be greatly appreciated m'lady.. you can meet either myself or trinate in the tavern or garden.. you can recognise me by my pet chipmunk evetrin

Evertide Willow

Lily

First Post
The brunette Elf hastily tacks a reply, an expression of grief

Mister Willow,

I look forward to our encounter, but it maybe delayed due to an unexpected death in my family. Unfortunately I will be returning to Keoland for a brief amount of time to spend time with my grieving family. I ask simply that you'd consider holding a position for me until I am able to return, for I am still interested in the position.

Sincerely,
Enelya

Animal Shelter

Lord Willow

My name is Corwin Sha'kar and I will be stopping by to ensure that the animals are well taken care of and treated justly but you and your staff. I may be only a bladesinger but I was a ranger before I trained for what I do now. If I do not see them treated justly I will report it to the constable and the rangers of the realm. I sincerely hope that for your sake they are treated with the respect they deserve.

Corwin Sha'kar

Trinate

First Post
Mister Corwin,

I'm happy that you care for animals as much as Mister Willow and I do, but I see no reason for you to believe we may treat animals in a way that's unjust. If we did, why would we be opening an animal shelter?

Trinate

Anyone can claim to care for animals and then raise then for slaughter or other sinisiter means. I am merely going to find out which is true about this shelter.

Corwin Sha'Kar

evertide

First Post
Mister Corwin

we appreciate your concern for the animals, we will expect a visit from you in the future... hope these days find you well

((OOC any character owned animals are welcome, it helps to flesh out the shelter.. if interested you can post it here or catch evertide or trinate in the tavern and garden... the animal name, size, and species are part of the requirements for us to accept them... thank you))

Evertide Willow

Master Evertide

My men have been to your shelter on several occassions and have reported to me the findings of your shelter. I am pleased at what was reported and will offer 200 gold as to help this shelter stay open. I however cannot put any of my animal companions inside your shelter due to their nature and how close they must stay to me. May Valar shine favor upon your shelter in the weeks to come.

Ulraene Silvanosys
Commander of the Rangers of the Thorned Rose
Bladesinger of the Freeworld

*Tacked at the bottom of the note is a bag of gold coins magically enchanted so that only Evertide can remove it.*

Remove ads