Announcing the 2010 ENnie Award Nominees

Mexal

First Post
It's been an amazing year... so many wonderful entries to read and play... quite a struggle at times to whittle them down to the number of nomination slots available.

So it's both 'Thank you' and 'Well done' to everyone who submitted product, especially the nominees but all of you... and a very big Thank You to those kind folks who picked such wonderful fellow judges (who were a pleasure to work with) and voted for me. I think we are all running again this year...

So study the nominations and decide which to vote for, likewise read what the judge candidates have to say & talk to us. Voting starts 16th July.

nedjer

Adventurer
Really? I did not know that. That's pretty spiffy. :D

And it is a nice, simple, diceless system for younger players.

I wanted to try Warriors before blogging on it but couldn't get much enthusiasm. (The books were an unknown). A quick rebrand to 'Sabretooth' and we had a great time (7-10 year-olds) :)

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
I'm glad to see Fantasy Flight getting nominations for RPG products again!

I have a hard time seeing who would trump WFRP on production values. :D

/M

Wicht

Hero
Did I count this right for publishers with the most nominations: Paizo has 13 nominations, Cubicle 7 has 12 nominations, Catalyst Games has 8 nominations and FFG has 7 nominations.

Congragulations to all the nominees, but especially to these four companies for such a good showing. :)

Doug McCrae

Legend
Best Game

* Dragon Age: Set 1 (Green Ronin)
* Hero 6th Edition (Hero Games)
* Pathfinder (Paizo Publishing)
* Shadowrun – 20th Anniversary Ed. (Catalyst Game Labs)
* Wild Talents 2nd Edition (Cubicle 7)
* HM: Labyrinth Lord (Goblinoid Games)
I'm disappointed by how old most of these are. Labyrinth Lord - 30 years. HERO - 30 years. Pathfinder is essentially the 10 year old 3e D&D. Wild Talents was first published almost 4 years ago. Dragon Age is the only new system.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Wow - I'm impressed with what the judges came up with this year! That's a nice, broad cross section of the RPG market.

Remove ads