Announcing the 2010 ENnie Award Nominees

Crothian

First Post
Colonial Gothic Second Edition was released last summer. I believe Labyrinth Lord may have got a new edition last year too. Never heard of Campaign Coins (until now - the power of the ENnies in action).

Labyrinth Lord was submitted last year so I don't think it is a new one. The campaign coins looked the same but maybe they are packaging it differently or something.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Labyrinth Lord was submitted last year so I don't think it is a new one. The campaign coins looked the same but maybe they are packaging it differently or something.

As Kinetic said,

The Campaign Coins "starter set" was released previously.

However, the submission this year was the new line of individual blisters based on type (copper, silver, gold, platinum). You can find them here: Home page

Labyrinth Lord was released as a Revised Edition on March 26, 2010. Labyrinth Lord: Revised Edition (perfect bound) by Daniel Proctor in Games

Crothian

First Post
That's good. Since the names listed in the nominations were the names of what it was called before and didn't mention revised versions or anything about them being different I was concerned.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
That's good. Since the names listed in the nominations were the names of what it was called before and didn't mention revised versions or anything about them being different I was concerned.

Yeah, when the name doesn't explicitly point to the fact that it's a new edition or whatever, I can see how that might look like it's the same product as previous years. We're getting better at staying on top of things like that, I think.

reveal

Adventurer
Okay. I've got a question.

What exactly is "regalia" anyway?
Awarded for the best product which, while it does not complement role playing game play, does enhance the lives of RP gamers. RPG Fiction, RPG Video Games, Videos, RPG Board Games, miniature painting accessories, etc. are all possibilities for entries in this category.

Crothian

First Post
Awarded for the best product which, while it does not complement role playing game play, does enhance the lives of RP gamers. RPG Fiction, RPG Video Games, Videos, RPG Board Games, miniature painting accessories, etc. are all possibilities for entries in this category.

Video Games? So Dragon Age the video game could have been submitted?

Remove ads