Announcing the 2010 ENnie Award Nominees

Longtooth Studios

First Post
We are vendors at Play On Con and we celebrated this nomination loudly! We are thrilled to have been honored with this nomination.

Thank you and congratulations to our fellow nominees!

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Weren't Campaign Coins, Colonial Gothic, and Labyrinth Lord submitted before? I know they were becasue I have copies of them I got through the ENnies.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Weren't Campaign Coins, Colonial Gothic, and Labyrinth Lord submitted before? I know they were becasue I have copies of them I got through the ENnies.

Colonial Gothic Second Edition was released last summer. I believe Labyrinth Lord may have got a new edition last year too. Never heard of Campaign Coins (until now - the power of the ENnies in action).

kinetic

First Post
Colonial Gothic Second Edition was released last summer. I believe Labyrinth Lord may have got a new edition last year too. Never heard of Campaign Coins (until now - the power of the ENnies in action).

The Campaign Coins "starter set" was released previously.

WelcomeToCampaignCoins.png

Starter Set

However, the submission this year was the new line of individual blisters based on type (copper, silver, gold, platinum). You can find them here: Home page

Labyrinth Lord was released as a Revised Edition on March 26, 2010. Labyrinth Lord: Revised Edition (perfect bound) by Daniel Proctor in Games

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
We at VSCA are thrilled that Diaspora is in such good company. We wrote the game we wanted to play, and are so pleased that it has found a wider audience.

Good luck to all the finalists!

Skeld

First Post
I'm disappointed by how old most of these are. Labyrinth Lord - 30 years. HERO - 30 years. Pathfinder is essentially the 10 year old 3e D&D. Wild Talents was first published almost 4 years ago. Dragon Age is the only new system.

That's a testament to how well those older games endure. Besides, the games might be old, but the products themselves were all published within the last year or so, making them valid entrants (as jay pointed out with the LL example above).

Also, since I'm a big fan of OSR and Retro-Clone games, I find it satisfying to see that older games can compete with newer ones.

-Mark

Remove ads