Announcing the 2010 ENnie Award Nominees

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
While I think it would be cool to get CRPG for Regalia, I can only imagine the headache of making sure the judges had the proper hardware to be able to run the games. Should the publisher submit the PC, XBox 360, Wii, or PS3 version, and what about handhelds? PSP? DS? iPhone? Android? We'd almost have to require potential judges to have at least an XBox 360 or PS3, and make sure their computer was up-to-date enough to run the latest games. Until last month, I wouldn't have been able to run Dragon Age (of course, I'm not a judge, but still).

I think that would be opening a massive can of wriggly worms. Heck, we had problems this year getting submissions through customs to our UK judge (darn bureaucrats! *shakes fist* )!

Crothian

First Post
Nope, this is the first year I've submitted anything to the ENnie Awards. You might be thinking of the Indie RPG Awards; I did submit the previous version of LL to that two years back.

Labyrinth Lord and Mutant Future were both submitted at some point. I know because I have copies from when I was a judge. :D

Cam Banks

Adventurer
Speaking for Margaret Weis Productions, we are always honored to be included on the ballot for the Ennies! It's been a great pleasure to see so many cool gaming products come out in the past year, and I think we're in excellent company.

Cheers,
Cam

Remove ads