Anointed Hunter PrC

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
This, the nerf would be to drop spellcasting and spells a bit, which I don't think fits very well. You are correct in that there might best be more lower level PrCs in LEW though, I just don't think this one should be one of them (particularly with the feat that lets you into this class, which is a strong feat).
Speaking of which, where is Dedicated Hunter from? Is that another proposal which I missed? And (nitpick), "Tracking" should read "Track."

EDIT: Found it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
Speaking of which, where is Dedicated Hunter from? Is that another proposal which I missed? And (nitpick), "Tracking" should read "Track."

EDIT: Found it.
Yup, it's not only approved, but I'll be adding it tonight to the rules thread :)

That's 2 yesses :)

And I'll fix the nitpicking :p

And I do apprecite your concerns Jdvn1, and it's probably a trend to watch.

Dungannon

First Post
I have a question, but maybe I'm just missing something since I haven't had my coffee yet this morning. The Annointed Hunter receives Special Mount and Lay on Hands as special abilities, yet he has to already have these abilities before he can take this PrC. How does that work?

Knight Otu

First Post
Dungannon said:
I have a question, but maybe I'm just missing something since I haven't had my coffee yet this morning. The Annointed Hunter receives Special Mount and Lay on Hands as special abilities, yet he has to already have these abilities before he can take this PrC. How does that work?
The levels of the relevant abilities stack. So a Pal 5/Rgr 5/AH 5 would be treated as 15th level for Lay on Hands and 12th level for Special Mount (thanks to the required Dedicated Hunter feat).

I vote Yes.

Bront

The man with the probe
KO has it right.

Basicly, it builds off of some class abilities of the Ranger and Paladin, while combining them to something new as well. A little specialized, but it's interesting.

48 hours.

Remove ads