• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anybody gonna run the 4e Steading of the Hill Giant Chief from DDI as a PBP here?

tiornys

Explorer
About time?! It was about time a week ago!

[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42839]Phaezen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION]
[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6684877]Inspiratorium[/MENTION]
[MENTION=86189]DistractingFlare[/MENTION]

Sorry for the delay! I only lost half of my night to FFXIII-2 today.... Anyway, IC thread is up here. OOC thread is up here. Feel free to begin posting!

t~

tiornys

Explorer
I guess that's a no =P

Sorry, I meant to respond to you but forgot by the time I was done with the IC post. Yeah, 7 players is already one more than I was planning to have, so I'd rather not add another. However, I will keep you in mind for an alternate should someone drop.

t~

Leif

Adventurer
I just now saw this thread! Guess the best I can hope for is to be relegated to Alernate status along with Voda Vosa. Can I at least snag the Alternate #2 spot? :)

Scotley

Hero
I just now saw this thread! Guess the best I can hope for is to be relegated to Alernate status along with Voda Vosa. Can I at least snag the Alternate #2 spot? :)

Now Leif I'm not so sure about...

Just Kidding, we go wayyyyyyyyy back. But I thought you were all about AD&D old school these days instead of 4e. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Now Leif I'm not so sure about...

Just Kidding, we go wayyyyyyyyy back. But I thought you were all about AD&D old school these days instead of 4e. ;)
Somewhere I saw a graphic that said "I'm with D&D - ANY edition!" And that pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

And anyway, I thought this was to be a Pathfinder game, not 4E? There have alread been new giants modules publised for 4E called "Revenge of the Giants."

But, yeah, I am 'OLD SCHOOLING IT', with my two Home-Brew AD&D Greyhawk threads when I'm not '4E-ING IT' with my Feywild 4E game in which you are a player. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads