Anybody gonna run the 4e Steading of the Hill Giant Chief from DDI as a PBP here?

Scotley

Hero
Unless there are objections, I will be going with Sevaria and The Kingdom of Galvidan for the two nations that have been threatened by the giants so far.

[MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], do you care which nation each of you is from, or should I decide? Remember that according to our current backstory, Wik and Gwenn are from different countries. [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], sounds like your mother is from the same country as Gwenn--is that right?

I'll probably be moving forward with this in less than 12 hours, but I thought I'd at least give a chance for some feedback.

t~

I have no desire to rock the boat, either is fine. Gonna go take care of that Earthhide armor issue now and be ready for the action.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Thanks for the skills double check- will update RG sheet shortly. I'm fine with Miranda's mother being from the same country as Gwenn- that is the more heavily-damaged one, right?

Inspiratorium

First Post
Tiornys, I was wondering if you had a name for Deacon's homeland prepped, or if you wanted me to come up with that?

Also, since Deacon's been in this area for the past 5-6 years of his life, does he have any ties to either kingdom, official or otherwise?

tiornys

Explorer
Tiornys, I was wondering if you had a name for Deacon's homeland prepped, or if you wanted me to come up with that?
Not yet. If you want to come up with it, that works. If you want me to come up with something, I can.

Also, since Deacon's been in this area for the past 5-6 years of his life, does he have any ties to either kingdom, official or otherwise?
That is up to you ;) If you want some ties, they certainly would make sense.

t~

edit:
I'm fine with Miranda's mother being from the same country as Gwenn- that is the more heavily-damaged one, right?
Actually, Wik is from the more damaged one, Gwenn is from the one that has recently come under attack (and is employing more resources--you--to deal with it).

Last edited:

Inspiratorium

First Post
Kay, thanks. I think I'll use the Kingdom of Theodin, if there are no objections to that? (Wait, just realized I got that name from LOTR. Nevermind, you can come up with something if you like.)

Also, it's likely that he's built up a trust, if maybe not an official political/societal connection between Deacon and the nobility of Gwenn's kingdom; he's most likely done a few odd jobs for them before and won some of their favors.

Last edited:

tiornys

Explorer
I apologize for my lack of moving this forward. As a flimsy excuse, all I have to say is, FFXIII-2 ate my free time. I will try to pry a couple of hours away before work starts up again.

t~

drothgery

First Post
I apologize for my lack of moving this forward. As a flimsy excuse, all I have to say is, FFXIII-2 ate my free time. I will try to pry a couple of hours away before work starts up again.
It's likely to do the same to me, but I only got in a little bit of play time on Tuesday, had a tabletop game on Wednesday, and was otherwise occupied last night.

tiornys

Explorer
Prep is drowning in a sea of crystal, cloudbursts, paradox, and paradigm shifts. That said, I have completed the main storyline, so the fever is fading (but has carried me 10 hours into my second, more thorough playthrough...). I will see if I can reboot my brain as I sleep today, and try to get things rolling tonight or tomorrow.

t~

Remove ads