Anybody gonna run the 4e Steading of the Hill Giant Chief from DDI as a PBP here?

tiornys

Explorer
About time?! It was about time a week ago!

[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42839]Phaezen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION]
[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6684877]Inspiratorium[/MENTION]
[MENTION=86189]DistractingFlare[/MENTION]

Sorry for the delay! I only lost half of my night to FFXIII-2 today.... Anyway, IC thread is up here. OOC thread is up here. Feel free to begin posting!

t~

tiornys

Explorer
I guess that's a no =P

Sorry, I meant to respond to you but forgot by the time I was done with the IC post. Yeah, 7 players is already one more than I was planning to have, so I'd rather not add another. However, I will keep you in mind for an alternate should someone drop.

t~

Leif

Adventurer
I just now saw this thread! Guess the best I can hope for is to be relegated to Alernate status along with Voda Vosa. Can I at least snag the Alternate #2 spot? :)

Scotley

Hero
I just now saw this thread! Guess the best I can hope for is to be relegated to Alernate status along with Voda Vosa. Can I at least snag the Alternate #2 spot? :)

Now Leif I'm not so sure about...

Just Kidding, we go wayyyyyyyyy back. But I thought you were all about AD&D old school these days instead of 4e. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Now Leif I'm not so sure about...

Just Kidding, we go wayyyyyyyyy back. But I thought you were all about AD&D old school these days instead of 4e. ;)
Somewhere I saw a graphic that said "I'm with D&D - ANY edition!" And that pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

And anyway, I thought this was to be a Pathfinder game, not 4E? There have alread been new giants modules publised for 4E called "Revenge of the Giants."

But, yeah, I am 'OLD SCHOOLING IT', with my two Home-Brew AD&D Greyhawk threads when I'm not '4E-ING IT' with my Feywild 4E game in which you are a player. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads