• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else going to see RoTS at midnight?

John Crichton

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Oh, man...I really wish there was a Digital Theater closer to here than Orlando...
Bummer. Hartford is just under an hour from here. Totally worth it. I'd drive up to 2 hours to watch it in digital. Especially seeing how stunning AotC was at the same theater.

Greylock

First Post
Well, I'd love to see RotS, but every local showing Thursday seems to be sold out or spoken for (geek lines). Seeings how I have a brand new surgery scheduled for Friday morning, who knows when I'll see the beast.

Got my tickets for a 12:01 showing. I know of 4 theaters in Lexington doing midnight showings, and at least 2 were sold out weeks ago (when I got my ticket).

John Crichton said:
Bummer. Hartford is just under an hour from here. Totally worth it. I'd drive up to 2 hours to watch it in digital. Especially seeing how stunning AotC was at the same theater.
Well, Orlando's about 2 hours from here...and I'd drive that if I didn't have an exam Thursday morning. I'm going to need at least SOME sleep, and getting home at 4:30am ish might kill that. :)

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
12:30 showing for me, which is apparently on a bigger screen than the sold-out midnight shows we couldn't get tickets for.

8 hours and 22 minutes to go.

squat45

First Post
Just Got Back!!!!!!!!

Ok guys... just completely, incredibly AWESOME. When Lucas says DARK, he really means DARK. This movie makes Empire look like a walk through Candyland.

squat45

First Post
One other thing

On an aside, took our neighbors and they have a 7/8 year old girl who did not know that Anakin becomes Darth Vader. You should have seen her reaction!!! Priceless. Considering that 99.99999% of Americans know, to actually see it with someone who does not was just awesome.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads