• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Scotley

Hero
I'm still waiting on a couple of emails so I can send I maps, but I decided we might as well get something going in the main thread. I realize posting will be slow over the holidays. Join in when you can.

Shayuri

First Post
Arr, been trying to reconnect with this character. Sorry for the delay. :)

I'd only just finished making her, and the game stalled...and then a ginormous break...so I don't really remember where I was going with her...

Scotley

Hero
Arr, been trying to reconnect with this character. Sorry for the delay. :)

I'd only just finished making her, and the game stalled...and then a ginormous break...so I don't really remember where I was going with her...

If you can't get it together with this one there is still time to cobble up a fresh concept.

Scotley

Hero
Map test

Heard attachments were working again. This is only a test. If this were an actual map you'd have been instructed to position your characters, but this is only a test of the posting system.

Attachments

• The_Alley.xls
    20 KB · Views: 86

Scotley

Hero
Wait, what? We have a referee now? Wow!

Yeah this old elf who looked more like an overgrown gnome in a red suit threw me in a sack, chucked me in the back of some sort of flying contraption and hauled me half way around the world, shoved me down a chimney and left me under a tree a recently harvested fir tree. Darnedest thing. So, as long as I'm here might as well run a game.

Scotley

Hero
Anybody heard from [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6693285]Disposable Hero[/MENTION] lately?

I would like to get a final count on the party so we can move on.

Remove ads