Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria was posing as Liam's servant, but was also tasked with keeping him safe, yeah. My sense of it is that this is less in the martial sense...though she'd constitute a last line of defense in that case too...and more of a 'make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, and notice incoming dangers that he doesn't' sense. But she's a bodyguard too. Just in a more pro-active sense. :)

She was, as I recall, a member of a vassal House, essentially traded to Liam's family as a servant for some political sway and connections in court...

Shayuri

First Post
Arr, well, I only hesitate because as a 1st level rogue, my ability to fight is pretty limited. :)

It will be until 2nd level (if Pathfinder) or 3rd level (if not) and I can get Weapon Finesse. Then things start looking up for me. Until then, I'm only any good with ranged weapons.

Scotley

Hero
Still no word on a player for Prince Liam the Boastful?

Once we get sorted out I'll try to get you guys advanced to 2nd level as quickly as possible.

Disposable Hero

First Post
We could either wait for Selcsilverhand to get in the game or you can NPC him until he is able to take the reins of the prince.

In the meantime I'm going to get my fighter set up and ready to protect said prince.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I'm still interested in taking over Liam. I will start reading up on Cavaliers. I'll be without internet until Monday but will catch up on this thread then!

Kaodi

Hero
Once we have heard from @Deuce-Traveller then, I guess we will be good to go. We were basically at the point when we stopped before that we were ready to turn in and advance to the morning that the bandits are arriving. In the time it takes us to get that sorted out again in the IC thread I imagine everyone will have time to retool their characters if need be. Not like much happens here on the weekends anyway. So whenever Scotley wants to post the "bedtime montage" we can "get this thing on the game trail" again, :) .

Scotley

Hero
Very good. I am studying the adventure and should be ready to re-start the action by midweek assuming all are ready by then. I'm going to assume you are all capable of preparing legal 1st level characters that meet the original criteria. If anyone would like me to look over their revised character just let me know.

Scotley

Hero
A few housekeeping details...

I usually use attachments of simple excel files for maps, but unfortunately, the ability to attach files has not yet been restored. If you are all willing to share an email address I will email out maps until that functionality is restored. You can PM me your address. If ya'll have another system you'd prefer I'm willing to learn, but it may delay things a bit.

Also, I'd like to know you preference on initiative. Some folks prefer to just do initiative in the order of posting once we determine if the players or the foes go first. Or we can roll at the start of combat and I'll organize your posts in initiative order after the face with the understanding that I may have to alter things somewhat if a previous action prevents your planned action. I'm comfortable with either approach.

Remove ads