Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Kaodi

Hero
Yeah, no kidding. Our enemies would tremble before the awesome power of our kingdom, reaching all across the Stolen Lands!

Shayuri

First Post
Hee...I'd have to go look back at the rogue's gallery now. I don't even remember who my character was anymore. :)

But yeah, I still want to try it.

Scotley

Hero
Excellent, when I saw such an eminent collection of players assembled I could not resist. I believe I've gamed with nearly all of you at one time or another.

I've played into kingmaker a good bit of the way through before the game went under, so I am somewhat familiar and have the whole A P now. What's the plan for the Prince character. Do you still have someone interested in taking over? How much of a restart do you want? I'm willing to start right where you left off if we have a Prince if you'll summarize the party planning/backstory for me. Or if you prefer you can tweak characters and we'll step back a bit. Makes no difference to me.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Well I've looked over my barbarian and I'd have to say I have no clue where I was going with him. But like I said I'm still interested in playing him unless I've been replaced since I took my break.

As far as where to start I remember something about a village about to be attacked and we were setting things up for the attack. I can read through the IC and get my facts straight.

I will be re-working my barbarian I think and make him more barbarianish along with his picture I think.

Kaodi

Hero
My character's story is not dependent on the presence of the Prince in the party, so I am more than happy to go with whatever those of you who were connected decide. [MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION] mentioned he was willing to play the character if we wanted to go ahead as is rather than reboot the game, in which case he was willing to play a new character.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well here's the group and a bit of how they all fit in -

Prince Liam the Boastful - Prince soon to be king (human cavalier)

Family:

Brondelleon - half-brother of Prince Liam along as spiritual adviser and healer (half-elf druid)
Rhote Prinez the Discarded - half-brother of Prince Liam as it seems during their father's adventuring days he was a bit promiscuous :p (tiefling wizard)

Retainers

Vesna "Pixie" Sirota - scout and guide (human ranger)
Jaux Rankor - bodyguard (human barbarian)
Kyria Estanes - spy (human rogue)

A well rounded group if we can get everyone to take up their reigns again and get someone to be the Prince

HM

Disposable Hero

First Post
My apologies for my hast in saying that I was going to re-work my character without first asking everyone if they were fine with it. I would simply be 'adjusting' some talents and scores around to make him more of a blunt object enforcer type. Also if I'm not mistaken our spy master actually was the original bodyguard for this game. Not that I wouldn't be up to the task but I think it would require a more extensive re-work to be fully equipped for the job.

So if no one has a problem with me Re-working my character I'll get started on it, maybe even post it before I get an answer in full, just to have him waiting if you guys say 'yes'.

Last edited:

Remove ads