Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Shayuri

First Post
She's minor nobility by birth...her mom was married to a lord before she was married to her current husband, and Kyria is the result of that first marriage.

But her bio-father is dead now.

I'm revising my story so that Rugar didn't like having her around, and giving her away to be Liam's 'servant' was his solution. Then it was Liam's parents who decided that she should be trained to be sneaky and deadly and bodyguardy, not her parents.

Revision to be posted when I am not cross-eyed tired. :)

Kaodi

Hero
Other than Shayuri's equipment, it looks like we are pretty much ready to go then. I am sure that can get sorted out while we play the opening scenes.

Shayuri

First Post
Oops, yep. I'm good to go.

Equipment will be pretty mundane. I'm thinking daggers and a shortbow. She'll focus on ranged combat until 2nd level when she can get Weapon Finesse.

I'll see if there's any kind of 'concealed' armor available at 1st level...if not, then I'll just bite the bullet and take leather until she can get wunna those mithril chain shirts. Mwah.

Insight

Adventurer
Unfortunately, I need to drop from this game. I need to pare down my PBP games right now and since this just started, I figure it would be easier now than down the road.

Thanks and good luck, everyone!

SelcSilverhand

First Post
If you open up for recruitment let me know, I'd be very interested in putting together a character. I've been looking for a pathfinder game to play in for a while.

Remove ads