Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

Scotley

Hero
As you build you kingdom keep in mind what Tolkien wrote on the subject--It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.

At least a little roleplaying will have to figure in. :D

Scotley

Hero
As you build you kingdom keep in mind what Tolkien wrote on the subject--It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.

At least a little roleplaying will have to figure in. :D

Scotley

Hero
Damn, double post I see. Anyway, still no word from Holy Man, so I guess he's found a higher calling. I'm pretty much ready to get the action going, but I see from the top note that we are expecting an outage today or tomorrow while a new server goes in. It suggests things will be dark, for most of day. I expect that is based on an optimistic projection. Historically, these things tend to take 2-3 days. I hope we'll be ready to roll by Saturday. I am eager to see you guys in action.

Kaodi

Hero
I was kind of thinking we would just NPC Brondelleon for the moment. HolyMan had a long absence before, but he came back. I am confident he will come back this time too. Shayuri could probably suggest a starting position for Brondelleon that would fit with Kyria's plan.

Red Knight

First Post
Sorry been focused on Leif's game. I'm up for jumping in the game for sure but not taking over a character. It may sound a little weird but I don't feel comfortable with it but I could read about the connection and possibly tie whatever character I would create in with the other PC you mentioned.

Remove ads